Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

larus

Never lied on here at all. You saying I have every time you log on doesn't make it any truer.

I had pork and apple with cracked black pepper. I cooked four but could only manage two, such is the nature of "the morning after".

Says the fool who denied being Nibble and then admitted being Nibble. You really couldn’t make this up - gold.

Nibble/Clamp - the gift that keeps on giving.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
IThen we can all celebrate Albion's safety in the Prem,in an independent Great Britain.

That isn't going to happen. Much as I think that the solution to the NI border problem is having the border in the Irish Sea, May, who's in hock to the DUP, has explicitly ruled out it out. Do keep up.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Says the fool who denied being Nibble and then admitted being Nibble. You really couldn’t make this up - gold.

Nibble/Clamp - the gift that keeps on giving.

Oh, here she comes.

Never denied it. Someone on here said I did and it seems to have stuck with a select group of people. Anyway, there is a very specific reason I changed my user name . I won't go into details but it involved the mods, an NSC member and the police. So please, carry on accusing me lying but do so with the knowledge that you actions have consequences.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What does make it true is evidence. See post #53980 for details.

As I say, you really are an absolute cretin.

I'm sorry, what is that supposed to prove? Other than Pastafarian is still as much of a nasty little piece of work as the last time i had the misfortune to open one of his posts?

Out of interest, why does my posting history interest you so much?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Oh, here she comes.

Never denied it. Someone on here said I did and it seems to have stuck with a select group of people. Anyway, there is a very specific reason I changed my user name . I won't go into details but it involved the mods, an NSC member and the police. So please, carry on accusing me lying but do so with the knowledge that you actions have consequences.

The police ?? Oh really ! :laugh: Pull the other one !

And is the last bit a threat ? :laugh:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The police ?? Oh really ! :laugh: Pull the other one !

Yep. The police. Someone threatened my life. On more than one occasion. Laugh it up. They didn't.

Your problem is that you're not wise enough to know when you've made your point and leave it. You think I'm a liar. It really seems to bother you. You have let the board know this. Most people realise there is a point it becomes harassment.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm sorry, what is that supposed to prove? Other than Pastafarian is still as much of a nasty little piece of work as the last time i had the misfortune to open one of his posts?
It proves that you said you were going to leave the country if the Brexit vote was leave, and you didn't.

Out of interest, why does my posting history interest you so much?
Oh please. This is another of your tedious building blocks. All I've done is point you in the direction of proof that you are liar. Your posting history "interests me" because you are a proven liar, that's why. When you continue to ask why your posting history interests me, you come across much like Donald Trump, only drippier.

larus

Oh, here she comes.

Oh dear. You actually denied it in a reply to a post of mine accusing you of being Nibble.

So more lies!

Tip - when in a hole, throw the shovel away. :lol:

larus

Oh, here she comes.

Haha. This is the fool who accuses other people of being thick for typing/spelling mistakes. (No space required before the full stop - just pointing out).

Keep ‘em coming Nibble. :bowdown:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It proves that you said you were going to leave the country if the Brexit vote was leave, and you didn't.

Oh please. This is another of your tedious building blocks. All I've done is point you in the direction of proof that you are liar. Your posting history "interests me" because you are a proven liar, that's why. When you continue to ask why your posting history interests me, you come across much like Donald Trump, only drippier.

Your interest in my posting history is getting strange. I'd move on if I were you, it's becoming obsessive. Seriously. Get a grip.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Oh dear. You actually denied it in a reply to a post of mine accusing you of being Nibble.

So more lies!

Tip - when in a hole, throw the shovel away. :lol:

You lot seem to find my posting history infinitely more interesting than I do, so do carry on but I have better things to do than argue with a mob of bootless cackhands over posts made well over a year ago. Have a lot of fun. And I'm sorry you didn't manage to bully me off the board. You need to pick your victims more carefully. I'm far too thick skinned and thick headed to be bothered by your mob tactics.
Have a nice day. Try and relax.

Flouncy flouncy etc.

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
That isn't going to happen. Much as I think that the solution to the NI border problem is having the border in the Irish Sea, May, who's in hock to the DUP, has explicitly ruled out it out. Do keep up.

It's looking more like no-deal with the Single Market,and bi-lateral deals with any country who wants our trade,or use of our ports/airports.Not read the latest IMF analysis?Do keep up.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patreon
Jan 19, 2010
The IMF has also said that the EU could lose as much as 1.5% of gross domestic product from a “no-deal” Brexit, while the UK would suffer an even bigger hit (a 4% loss of national income).

That's a high price to pay.

larus

You lot seem to find my posting history infinitely more interesting than I do, so do carry on but I have better things to do than argue with a mob of bootless cackhands over posts made well over a year ago. Have a lot of fun. And I'm sorry you didn't manage to bully me off the board. You need to pick your victims more carefully. I'm far too thick skinned and thick headed to be bothered by your mob tactics.
Have a nice day. Try and relax.

Flouncy flouncy etc.

It’s not an interest in your posting history. It’s the fact that you are a complete and utter liar (maybe we can get this added to NSC to replace The Clamp with The Complate And Utter Liar as per M Dean).

Ever wondered why you have so many run-ins with so many other people?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
If living in Birmingham on Benefits makes you that angry, maybe you should have worked a little harder when you were younger.

Then you may have more options at the age you are now :shrug:

(and it's there)

:thumbsup:

I will continue to enjoy the Benefits of living in Birmingham,and thank you for caring.I have all the options I need,including plenty of water for my garden-no hose pipe bans here.What's your latest position on Deal or No Deal,or hasn't your family told you what it is yet?

larus

The IMF has also said that the EU could lose as much as 1.5% of gross domestic product from a “no-deal” Brexit, while the UK would suffer an even bigger hit (a 4% loss of national income).

That's a high price to pay.

The IMF really does have a very poor track record of forecasts. They make Mark Carney look like an insightful guru (him with the “Unreliable Boyfriend” nickname).

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It’s not an interest in your posting history. It’s the fact that you are a complete and utter liar (maybe we can get this added to NSC to replace The Clamp with The Complate And Utter Liar as per M Dean).

Ever wondered why you have so many run-ins with so many other people?

I have run ins with a handful of people. The same bully boys time and time again. And I really don't think you are one to be accusing others of having run ins. You argue with anyone you come across on here, due to your vicious, insulting posts. (Perhaps work on your own issues before addressing others').

Now, as thick a skin as I have there are only so many times I'm going to let you call me a liar. I'm rather a litigious individual, especially when it comes to false accusations.Being called a liar by idiots like your mob isn't really the issue, I know you are lying so I won't lose sleep over it, but you're wandering into the realms of harassment now and up with that I will not put, as they say!
You have made your point. It'd be best for you if you dropped the subject now. This is the last time I'll be discussing it on a public board.

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

You are very easy to manipulate into reading and replying to my posts even though you have me on ignore. Its the Trumpesque narcissist in you that controls your behaviour.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patreon
Jan 19, 2010
The IMF really does have a very poor track record of forecasts. They make Mark Carney look like an insightful guru (him with the “Unreliable Boyfriend” nickname).

I can't recall seeing too many forecasts which illustrate a substantial increase in GDP as a result of a no-deal Brexit. But perhaps I've been looking in the wrong places.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here