Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Major stabbing incident on a bus in Germany - at least 14 wounded.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Which was why I questioned the OP about British teenagers planning a school massacre, or seen anyone referring to Jack Renshaw, a British neo nazi who was plotting to murder a Labour MP, Rosie Cooper, along with 5 others.

This is happening in our own country, so we need to sort out our own youngsters before pointing the finger at others. They are not perfect and neither are we.

There's a lot more Islamists plotting in the UK than neo nazi school kids.

Did anyone notice a couple of weeks ago that the nation was asked for a minutes silence to commemorate the Finsbury Park attack? The lone welsh tithead who drove a van at some mosque goers.?

The one victim, who was not actually killed by the van, but was already on the pavement having a heart attack when it happened was mourned by the nation.

Do we commemorate all of the Islamist attacks in such a way? No..no we don't.

It's an attempt to claim equivalence between neo nazis and Jihadi terror...they're not even in the same ballpark...it's lies kids. Wake up.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Did anyone notice a couple of weeks ago that the nation was asked for a minutes silence to commemorate the Finsbury Park attack? The lone welsh tithead who drove a van at some mosque goers.?

The one victim, who was not actually killed by the van, but was already on the pavement having a heart attack when it happened was mourned by the nation.

It's an attempt to claim equivalence between neo nazis and Jihadi terror...they're notup.

No I didn't notice a minutes silence? Was there one?

The Welsh driver was inspired by Yaxley-Lennon.

Nobody is claiming equivalence between neo nazis & jihadists. What I am saying is that people shouldn't be pointing out splinters in others eyes, when we have planks in our own.

Nutters are nutters, terrorists are tertrorists no matter what the label attached.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not a lot, German man of Iranian descent, no reports or radicalization.
Father says he suffers from delusions and paranoia.

It could be radicalization or 'just' a mental health issue.

Still let's keep going on about Germany and Sweden :shrug: going to hell in a hand cart, while good old fashioned proper British shitehouses throw acid on a toddler.

But [MENTION=13923]carlzeiss[/MENTION] is insinuating it is muslim immigrants.....from the photos they look totally Ayatollaesque to me....I'm IN! Close the borders NOW!!!!

Oh.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No I didn't notice a minutes silence? Was there one?

The Welsh driver was inspired by Yaxley-Lennon.

Nobody is claiming equivalence between neo nazis & jihadists. What I am saying is that people shouldn't be pointing out splinters in others eyes, when we have planks in our own.

Nutters are nutters, terrorists are tertrorists no matter what the label attached.

Bev is a self proclaimed former lefty who has 'seen the light'. Except it isn't the light. Just a distorted reflection in a cracked mirror. I sense tension, bitterness, arrogance and a whiff of hopelesness. There will be a cause there somewhere. Seriously, it isn't us, its him. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You know what..it's like this.

On my side of this debate we have academic luminaries like Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins and...the much missed Christopher Hitchens. We also number respected commentators such a Majid Nawaz ,Hirsi Ali and Douglas Murray. ALL of them are frantically trying to make us see where this is all leading.

I'll grant you some unwelcome spadework from Trump and Tommy Robinson...but hey they're entitled to their views too I don't agree with the solutions they propose by the way.

Just try and think for a moment about the consequences for your kids if this madness carries on. Listen to Sam Harris, listen to Douglas Murray...just try before you shout down the message for the sake of a multicultural nirvana that does not exist.

Don't take any notice of me. I'm just a Brighton Fan. I'm not a social commentator or an expert...but I can spot a lie for what it is.

We're being lied to by our leaders on multiculturalism. We need less islam, not more.

Dawkins: Dawkins said that he had “never used abusive speech against Islam”, adding that while he has called Islamism “vile”, Islamism is not the same as Islam.

So why do you think we need 'less Islam'? Personally I have none so what the actual **** are you going on about?

Dawkins and the late Christopher Hitchens (sure you aren't getting him mixed up with his cock-head brother Peter?) have never cited Sweden as the paradigm of whatever the **** bollocks you have got your panties in a twist about now.

So, back in the real world, no we should not give state funding to support Islamic schools or give them charity (tax deductable) status. Nor should we let such schools (or Eton or Harrow) operate outside the national curriculum. We should not allow women to be bullied by their husbands to hand over their vote to a middle man in local elections. Nor should we allow weirdos to denigrate British days such as Remembrance and Christmas by disrupting festivals.

But we can deal with all this with laws.

There is no need to make up a load of hysterical nonsense. If you feel threatened by a religion you have incipient psychosis. Go get yourself checked out before you commit an outrage.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

It's an attempt to claim equivalence between neo nazis and Jihadi terror...they're not even in the same ballpark...it's lies kids. Wake up.

Well, you're certainly doubling down on the making shit up that sounds about right to me front. Are you really claiming, that in the UK we DON'T commemorate attacks perpetrated by Islamists? What a joke.
I remember a charming poster on here commenting on that Finsbury Park attack sounding more annoyed that attack had given the muslims something to moan about, or words to that effect. I'm guessing it might have been you.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
:facepalm: (Completely ignoring the rest of the batshit post) You clearly know **** all about Balkan history!

I know enough to know that Kosovo declared independence from Serbia.

Serbia hasn’t recognised this independence, they still consider Kosovo to be part of Serbia.

As for the wider Balkan history, hundreds of years of religious conflict between Christians and Muslims, sectarian conflict, atrocities by the bucket load with a side order of more recent conflict and oppression arising from nationalism and communism.

There you go grasshopper.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I'm getting a bit worried about that Christian 'eye for an eye' business. I have run it through [MENTION=12825]cunning fergus[/MENTION]' logic bee and have deduced there is a statistical chance we will all be running around the south of England with only one eye in 100 years. However [MENTION=13923]carlzeiss[/MENTION] has given me an excellent solution; if the government pays for bionic eyes then all will be well, and I for one would support that.

:shootself

Here you are again.

Aren’t you the poster that regularly posts on threads where you don’t like a contribution, that they are on your “ignore list” like you apply some measure of quality control on what can be posted?

I think that’s you........quite sad really.

I bet you find it hard to maintain personal relationships..........apart from on here obviously, hence 9k posts.

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I have good friend whom also lives in Stockholm and his account of living there is a different one to yours. He sees that law and order is being broken down. These migrants simply do not respect it. He says the police seem powerless or even to scared to do anything about it. That's his view of things not mine. He comes over quite often to see games and I'll be seeing him for the man utd match. I have no doubts that he will have more stories to tell. Believe me this man is not racist in anyway,shape or form. Just saying what he sees.

How convenient.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
I know enough to know that Kosovo declared independence from Serbia.

Serbia hasn’t recognised this independence, they still consider Kosovo to be part of Serbia.

As for the wider Balkan history, hundreds of years of religious conflict between Christians and Muslims, sectarian conflict, atrocities by the bucket load with a side order of more recent conflict and oppression arising from nationalism and communism.

That fact that you think Albanians started "rolling into" Kosovo 100 years ago shows you know nothing at all about the Balkans. Trying to explain the fall of Yugoslavia and the various conflicts it caused in the way you have has been covered, and shown to naive at best, by the majority of historians. The complexities (and crucially, the uniqueness) of the Balkans in terms of movement of people, ethnicity, religion and nationality/nationalism is covered excellently by Mark Mazower in his book The Balkans: From the End of Byzantium to the Present Day, if you are actually interested then I suggest you take a look.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Blimey, you don't do humour do you? A generalisation on a thread full of them. Imagine that. It's almost like I used some kind of literary device in something I wrote.

Sounds like the Jim Davidson defence to me. Perhaps the anti Muslim generalizations on this thread are also humour then.

Edit; sorry, that came across as more of a dig than intended. I just don't think that countering narrow mindedness with narrow mindedness is very productive.

You are right. And I should probably apologise on that front. Some of the nonsense on here has really annoyed me, notwithstanding some of it being written by otherwise sensible people whose posts I enjoy reading .... but some of my replies have been a bit rude. Sometimes you have an idea what you want to say but it comes out all wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wB0OkcCps8

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Each to their own but Stockholm is one of those places that I instantly felt comfortable in and felt I could live in given the circumstances. Barcelona is another, a place where they are welcoming immigrants over tourists incidentally.

Not that I'm disagreeing, but the bad areas over here are very far from the city centres. Which is great for tourism, but it's created isolated ghetto areas in very strange places.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Dawkins and the late Christopher Hitchens (sure you aren't getting him mixed up with his cock-head brother Peter?) have never cited Sweden as the paradigm of whatever the **** bollocks you have got your panties in a twist about now.

Why on earth would he mean Peter Hitchens?

Christopher was the anti-religion campaigner. He had contempt for all of them, though he more often spoke out on Islam due to current affairs and the fact it's unequivocally more violent.

Peter Hitchens is a Christian and rarely has much to say about Islam specifically.

Sounds like you rarely, if ever, have listened to either of them for any length of time. Perhaps you should.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here