Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Major stabbing incident on a bus in Germany - at least 14 wounded.

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Corrected for you :thumbsup:

Quite right. However quite a few are believing the lies. About 52% of the population at the last count. And that really isn't a casual dig at Leave voters. I'm serious. The decline of the West is coming from people believing falsehoods and outright lies and not fact-checking these claims out for themselves. That's the real problem. Not bloody Muslims!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Quite right. However quite a few are believing the lies. About 52% of the population at the last count. And that really isn't a casual dig at Leave voters. I'm serious. The decline of the West is coming from people believing falsehoods and outright lies and not fact-checking these claims out for themselves. That's the real problem. Not bloody Muslims!

Indeed.

I can understand folk believing shit because they are lazy and prejudiced, but why come on a football forum pedalling shit?

I think we can work out the answer. Things not working out in their own lives, and teetering on the edge of anger and resentment....let's find a scapegoat! Fancy that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpuMPSD8Bwk

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Indeed.

I can understand folk believing shit because they are lazy and prejudiced, but why come on a football forum pedalling shit?

I think we can work out the answer. Things not working out in their own lives, and teetering on the edge of anger and resentment....let's find a scapegoat! Fancy that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpuMPSD8Bwk

Agreed. It's a cliche. An all too harmful and common one.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Trouble is those spreading this Ill informed nonsense also shout the loudest.
And control the vast majority of the media. Hence the BBC and anyone else looking at things objectively are seen as "biased" and "left wing" while the morons gorge themselves on lies and propaganda which is designed to keep them in their place.

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And control the vast majority of the media. Hence the BBC and anyone else looking at things objectively are seen as "biased" and "left wing" while the morons gorge themselves on lies and propaganda which is designed to keep them in their place.

Exactly.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
That’s your opinion, but no one can say that with unequivocal certainty.

Parts of the West are changing quicker than ever in its history, some UK cities are now minority white British others are heading in that direction. Take the numbers of registered mosques just as an indicator of the growing Islamic demographic in the U.K.?

http://www.brin.ac.uk/figures/registered-mosques-1915-1998/

This rapid change in the last 30 years has changed politics here and elsewhere in Europe and it will continue to do so.

You may think that, say, an Islamic Republic of Yorkshire is not possible, however time will tell..........no doubt some progressive Serb types that lived in Kosovo 100 years ago said that to other Serbs when the Albanians started to roll in.

The one point of reference that we can assess today though, is an Islamic Republic of Yorkshire more likely today than it was 100 years ago.

We both know the answer to that don’t we?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Parts of the West are changing quicker than ever in its history, some UK cities are now minority white British others are heading in that direction. Take the numbers of registered mosques just as an indicator of the growing Islamic demographic in the U.K.?

This rapid change in the last 30 years has changed politics here and elsewhere in Europe and it will continue to do so.

You may think that, say, an Islamic Republic of Yorkshire is not possible, however time will tell..........no doubt some progressive Serb types that lived in Kosovo 100 years ago said that to other Serbs when the Albanians started to roll in.

The one point of reference that we can assess today though, is an Islamic Republic of Yorkshire more likely today than it was 100 years ago.

Would be happy for that to happen now provided that those currently living in Yorkshire that are not of the Islamic faith are given financial assistance to move to other parts of the country if they wish to do so .

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

I take it you've never been to Yorkshire.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Stalking? If you don’t want people to read stuff you write, may I suggest not starting threads. In fact, may I suggest you don’t post at all :)

May I also suggest you go onto the mental health thread and have a read. You may not be so quick to use it as a source of humour. I work in the mental health field and I can assure you, it’s no laughing matter. Hopefully one day people, such as yourself will become enlightened and, like racism and homophobia, jokes about mental health will be consigned to the history books. It speaks volumes that you consider it a source of humour.

Great post, the level of ignorance of the complexity of some people's lives can be quite shocking.

and then this. I give up. A broad brush generalization that is every bit as bigoted as the ramblings of the likes of Larus. You are two sides of the same coin and until you learn to rid divisiveness from your arguments you are both destined to stand shouting at each other ...but not listening.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Would be happy for that to happen now provided that those currently living in Yorkshire that are not of the Islamic faith are given financial assistance to move to other parts of the country if they wish to do so .

So Cunning posits an absurdity and you suggest how it can be managed? I am not sure I have every read two more silly posts on NSC, ever.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm getting a bit worried about that Christian 'eye for an eye' business. I have run it through [MENTION=12825]cunning fergus[/MENTION]' logic bee and have deduced there is a statistical chance we will all be running around the south of England with only one eye in 100 years. However [MENTION=13923]carlzeiss[/MENTION] has given me an excellent solution; if the government pays for bionic eyes then all will be well, and I for one would support that.

:shootself

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The problems we have in the west are actually because of liberalism that has gone so far left that this west has no direction or identity.Its a society of vulnerable weak people and a very oppressed society.

Maybe the media outlets have way to much power now as it controls and manipulates people !!
If anything it's leavers that should be followed as these are the people that have a backbone and don't fear change and many are middle aged and pensioners that have life experience unlike the usual youngsters that have zero life experience.

Look at Europe and look at this country and you will see that society is changing for the worse because it's a process that is integrating the world too fast.If you want to change the way Europe is you don't take away their identities.The liberal way will always be open borders and a free world,but you're integrating lots of types of religions and cultures at an alarming rate and these things need to be prepared for.
These poorer countries need to change to keep them there instead of everybody wanting to flock to other prosperous countries.
We live in a very depressed society with far worse to come I'm sure... but as we leave the EU we must grow a back bone and build for the future although sadly we have far to many liberals who are followers and can't hack change.Most don't have issues with immigration they have issues with the amount of immigration and not being ambled to completely control your borders.

Liberals are completely blinded by what is going on and they are the biggest problem with modern day society!!!

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Wow. I live in Stockholm near the so called ‘no go zones’ (Rinkeby and Tensta) as defined by English people and Americans who’ve never stepped foot in Sweden. There are some problems, no one doubts that, mostly crime between small gangs (more associated by poverty than any particular race/religion). As already shown by Guiness Boy the rise in crime statistics is shown by the fact that things that wouldn’t be considered rape anywhere else in the world, are considered rapes/sexual assaults here.

Stop believing everything you read on your computer from your mothers basement, please.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This weekend

A man was shot dead in Wolverhampton.
A man murdered in his house which was set on fire.
A women was killed in a bar fight in Lincolnshire.
A women was beaten with a roof tile before being raped.

I'm sure there's plenty more.

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Wow. I live in Stockholm near the so called ‘no go zones’ (Rinkeby and Tensta) as defined by English people and Americans who’ve never stepped foot in Sweden. There are some problems, no one doubts that, mostly crime between small gangs (more associated by poverty than any particular race/religion). As already shown by Guiness Boy the rise in crime statistics is shown by the fact that things that wouldn’t be considered rape anywhere else in the world, are considered rapes/sexual assaults here.

Stop believing everything you read on your computer from your mothers basement, please.
Er. I'm not sure it's me that you meant to quote there...... [emoji23]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This weekend

A man was shot dead in Wolverhampton.
A man murdered in his house which was set on fire.
A women was killed in a bar fight in Lincolnshire.
A women was beaten with a roof tile before being raped.

Muslims?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

I have good friend whom also lives in Stockholm and his account of living there is a different one to yours. He sees that law and order is being broken down. These migrants simply do not respect it. He says the police seem powerless or even to scared to do anything about it. That's his view of things not mine. He comes over quite often to see games and I'll be seeing him for the man utd match. I have no doubts that he will have more stories to tell. Believe me this man is not racist in anyway,shape or form. Just saying what he sees.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here