Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Worst name for a kid ever....

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Watching Pointless Celebrities earlier tonight they had a name the famous father round. Two of the kids names that came up were Moxie Crimefighter and Pilot Inspektor.

I the words of Helen Lovejoy won't somebody please think of the children.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Watching Pointless Celebrities earlier tonight they had a name the famous father round. Two of the kids names that came up were Moxie Crimefighter and Pilot Inspektor.

I the words of Helen Lovejoy won't somebody please think of the children.

I know that Piolet Inspector is the son of the guy who played Earl in ‘My name is Earl’. I’m not sure they’d have taken that as a correct answer though. :(

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I know that Piolet Inspector is the son of the guy who played Earl in ‘My name is Earl’. I’m not sure they’d have taken that as a correct answer though. :(

They wouldn't have as there was an additional clue for each name which was a fact about the father. Pilot Inspektor's clue was "played Earl Hickey in the TV Series My Name is Earl."

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Zowie Bowie is now known as Duncan Jones, but, his family call him Joe.
I don’t know if Roland Bolan ever changed his name.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Last edited:

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
My wife delivered a baby boy recently and the parents named him Stormzy. Kind of adds to the hilarity that they were very white and very middle class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Chavs like traditional names, spelt incorrectly or ‘iz different innit’ as they argue (as cover for their lack of literacy). Hence we now have a generation of Charens (Sharon), Wivonee (Yvonne) and Pools (Paul) who must endure a lifetime of people misspelling their names (the irony, the IRONY of their parents saying this!) simply because they had the misfortune to be born of particularly thick parents. The really frightening thing is they have many siblings...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In 'Eastern' Germany there are two names they give girls they think are cool and western, and inspire the kids to dye their hair badly in later life. Much mockery from the snooty West. One is Kesrine (a bastardisation of Katherine). Can't remember the other. Perhaps [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] can enlighten?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Blue Ivy

Parents Beyonce and Jay-Z

Spelled backwards it refers to the Latin for the daughter of Lucifer, apparently

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here