Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] How long has Tommy Robinson been held prisoner on the No.9 bus to Hammersmith?

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Cut a long story short.

He got a slap on the wrists for filming and naming possible Asian rapists on social media and told don't do this again.

He then done the above again a few weeks later and was jailed.

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not only did he break the law, he pleaded guilty, but still they want him released.

And he has a long history of criminal convictions from brawling and hooliganism to mortgage fraud and travelling on another persons passport.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Cut a long story short.

He got a slap on the wrists for filming and naming possible Asian rapists on social media and told don't do this again.

He then done the above again a few weeks later and was jailed.

Whilst carrying a suspended sentence, which automatically kicks in when he breaks the conditions of the suspended sentence. He is no martyr.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Screenshot_20180319-203954.png Most people on here are the same.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Why did he / do they just target 1 type of pedo? I never see them mention or go after white pedo gangs? Just Asian / Muslim? Or are there different rules

not different rules , just the issue of prevalence

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The biggest paedophile cases known, Savile, Clifford, Harris, Dolphin Square have involved almost exclusively white Christians and have also been the subject of extensive cover ups by Police, Parliament, the BBC and other institutions that are dominated by upper class, white, English Christians.

did they target their victims on race and religion ? and they pale into comparison with the industrial scale of the grooming gangs.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Google Dolphin House. In fact don't, it's depressing af.

Would that be the Dolphin house paedophile ring thats just been exposed as pure fantasy and the bloke who made the claims has veen charged with wasting police time ?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
did they target their victims on race and religion ? and they pale into comparison with the industrial scale of the grooming gangs.

Except the Roman Catholic Church, where even the Holy See admits between , and I quote “In the last 50 years,1.5 %to 5% of RC clergy have been involved in sexual abuse cases”

I expect to see demos against these perverts , when the Moslem perverts have all been prosecuted.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
And he has a long history of criminal convictions from brawling and hooliganism to mortgage fraud and travelling on another persons passport.

On the bright side, I'm sure he's having a lovely time inside, as we're constantly being told that being in prison is basically like staying in a hotel these days

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Would that be the Dolphin house paedophile ring thats just been exposed as pure fantasy and the bloke who made the claims has veen charged with wasting police time ?

There's a surprise. Like I say. Cover up.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There's a surprise. Like I say. Cover up.

Actually [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION] is correct about that. Not sure his take on harrassment of a bus driver though...:shrug:

The world isn't black and white. Points become more persuasive when this is acknowledged. As I have discovered.....belatedly, I admit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here