Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Trump BLIMP over Westminster

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Trump wants to be Putin, and Boris wants to be Trump. I fear anglo saxon politics will hit new lows before it eventually recovers. For now democracy is in freefall

This is democracy. The people (through their political system) choose him. It is the right in a democracy to vote in a complete moron. America (and UK) do not run as meritocracies as if they did he wouldn't have a look in!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
He's all about the short term - appeasing his core-support at home for short sighted short term gain at the expense of the long term. It'll be someone else's job (Republican or Democrat) to clean up the mess he's made all over the world. Whether it's scaling back tariffs caused by trade wars, repairing the damage to the relationship with long term allies like Germany, Canada and Mexico, or several decades of regaining the trust of the Arab world.

A destructive simpleton who acts like a stroppy toddler whenever someone says anything he doesn't like. He's just an absolute moron and it is beyond staggering that the Presidential campaign came down to a choice between this clueless idiot and a bland, tainted career-politician. Is that really the best a nation of 350m people can do?

Allies?
Germany 'We don't need to spend 2% as we spend money on migrants'
Belgium 'We don't need to spend 2% as we host NATO.'
Canada 'We don't need to spend 2% as we spend on social programmes'
Spain 'Manana ees too hot'
Mexico 'Que?'

Trump 'Suit yourself,I will build a new Atlantic alliance,and ask Russia if they want to join'
Doesn't matter what people think of him,he has the power.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Allies?
Mexico 'Que?'

Trump 'Suit yourself,I will build a new Atlantic alliance,and ask Russia if they want to join'
"I read the Daily Mail and believe all of it".

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Allies?
Mexico 'Que?'

He's a good salesman for US arms.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
That's exactly what he is. He stomps around being rude to leaders of his country's allies whenever he doesn't get his way. He reacts to any piece of news by calling it "fake news" when he doesn't like it. What planet have you been living on over the past few years?

There is a lot to disagree with him about, but he doesn't let anything other people do bother him, I admire him for that.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
... but he doesn't let anything other people do bother him, I admire him for that.

Are you kidding? He might just be the thinnest-skinned politician that ever held office. He is completely bothered by what other people do (and say), in fact it is a core and fundamental aspect of who he is as a person.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It took a hundred+ posts but we finally got the "Trump = Hitler" stuff in. Conversations over, the thread is dead.

Embarrassing isn’t it :facepalm:

Some real “special” people on this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Are you kidding? He might just be the thinnest-skinned politician that ever held office. He is completely bothered by what other people do (and say), in fact it is a core and fundamental aspect of who he is as a person.

No not kidding, he loves the attention. He would hate it if everyone ignored him.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
There is a lot to disagree with him about, but he doesn't let anything other people do bother him, I admire him for that.
You admire someone for being totally ignorant and not giving a shit about anyone apart from themselves. Wow.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
You admire someone for being totally ignorant and not giving a shit about anyone apart from themselves. Wow.

In fairness, That’s just your opinion . There’s no facts in what you think .

You don’t like him . Fair enough . But that’s all it is I’m afraid .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No not kidding, he loves the attention. He would hate it if everyone ignored him.

You misunderstand [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION]

There is a big difference between attention and criticism.

Trump loves attention but hates criticism and reacts to it like some nobber on twitter.

Oh.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017

In this case he doesn't care that others hate him. He stands firm to his own values, not sure anyone else is hurt by him not caring about protesters?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

You probably should be afraid if you're unable to see the hundreds of facts that back up the FACT that he's a self centred moron.

Afraid of your own inability to read anything that doesn't fit with your own agenda. Scary, indeed.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Your punctuation has gone all Alfredmizen with you spaces before full stops. I am wondering whether this is a generalized symptom of a person getting all 'right wing irritated'? Some sort of psychic chafing? :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
You probably should be afraid if you're unable to see the hundreds of facts that back up the FACT that he's a self centred moron.

Afraid of your own inability to read anything that doesn't fit with your own agenda. Scary, indeed.

Well you post up the facts (no CNN fake news please) and I’ll have a good read .

Scary? Wow , you’re easily frightened aren’t you .

Get yourself a hug, it’ll be alright in the end . [emoji1303]

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Haven't bothered to watch the news or follow this thread in full, but I suspect broflakes are pi55ed off at people daring to demonstrate in London et al.

Lovely stuff. I bet its all political correctness gone mad too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here