Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Photoshopped / Digitally altered PCN to fraudulently obtain funds by A Borough of London

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
Posting this for my son, any advice opinions or suggestions from the wise and informed of NSC greatly apprieciated ( this is not a cloned plate)

Image 1 the photoshopped plate note the plate behind has been edited out.. No blue gb logo and obvuios poor attempt at placing my reg over the top GOLdbFqQ.jpeg

Image 2 a still from the video showing unreadable text but blue gb logo.wbdfZSXQ.jpeg

I will try to be reserved with what I’m about to say, as I know the gravity of my claim.

I have received a PCN form a Borough of London exactly which one I will not divulge just yet.

The image of the car “looks” like my car and “looks” like my registration. On the date and time of the contravention I can prove by way of CCTV and police ANPR data that the car in the photo was not mine or pinged in the London area on that date. Disputing this is not the issue, I have this covered.

The Photo has several differences to my own car which I can and have proven to the council.

I myself am a keen hobbyist in photography and photoshop.

The incriminating image that contains my registration characters I believe has been digitally placed over the car in the PCN and can further support my claims.

Video footage of the car exists and has been supplied to me along with the original PCN. This is where it gets exciting and potentially criminal if I’m correct.

The incriminating image containing my registration cannot be clearly read or distinguished on the video footage. It is however clear as day on the still taken from the video footage.

The two Do not match. the video footage clearly shows the Blue GB logo to the left of the number plate. The stills image taken from the video has been digitally removed and over the top of the image has had ‘My’ registration characters put in its place.

This is the only incriminating image to which I believe has been fabricated in order to obtain a fine and the only way in which the fine found its way to me..

Please can someone on this forum inform me if I’m allowed to share more with this sight, I do not mind my registration being shown, it is my data and contains no other people’s data.

I have so much more to say and reveal about this story but the severity of it means that its sensitive and need to be thoughtful in my approach.

I have obtained Met police crime number, Action fraud Crime number and obtained communications/ response from London PCN ombudsman.

I’m have no issue challenging this PCN but what I am in need of is someone to listen. And a voice to help expose this in the correct manor.

Thank you for reading, please ask any questions and I will try to answer.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Posting this for my son, any advice opinions or suggestions from the wise and informed of NSC greatly apprieciated ( this is not a cloned plate)

Image 1 the photoshopped plate note the plate behind has been edited out.. No blue gb logo and obvuios poor attempt at placing my reg over the top View attachment 98337

Image 2 a still from the video showing unreadable text but blue gb logo.View attachment 98338

I will try to be reserved with what I’m about to say, as I know the gravity of my claim.

I have received a PCN form a Borough of London exactly which one I will not divulge just yet.

The image of the car “looks” like my car and “looks” like my registration. On the date and time of the contravention I can prove by way of CCTV and police ANPR data that the car in the photo was not mine or pinged in the London area on that date. Disputing this is not the issue, I have this covered.

The Photo has several differences to my own car which I can and have proven to the council.

The incriminating image that contains my registration characters I believe has been digitally placed over the car in the PCN and can further support my claims.

Video footage of the car exists and has been supplied to me along with the original PCN. This is where it gets exciting and potentially criminal if I’m correct.

The incriminating image containing my registration cannot be clearly read or distinguished on the video footage. It is however clear as day on the still taken from the video footage.

The two Do not match. the video footage clearly shows the Blue GB logo to the left of the number plate. The stills image taken from the video has been digitally removed and over the top of the image has had ‘My’ registration characters put in its place.

This is the only incriminating image to which I believe has been fabricated in order to obtain a fine and the only way in which the fine found its way to me..

Please can someone on this forum inform me if I’m allowed to share more with this sight, I do not mind my registration being shown, it is my data and contains no other people’s data.

I have so much more to say and reveal about this story but the severity of it means that its sensitive and need to be thoughtful in my approach.

I have obtained Met police crime number, Action fraud Crime number and obtained communications/ response from London PCN ombudsman.

I’m have no issue challenging this PCN but what I am in need of is someone to listen. And a voice to help expose this in the correct manor.

I suspect I understand excatly what you are claiming and I would go and get legal advice pronto. Don't share anything more on here!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Someone on here has good knowledge of this stuff and has helped people before, think it's possibly [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION]

Ps Google pepipoo, they might be able to help

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Someone on here has good knowledge of this stuff and has helped people before, think it's possibly [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION]

Ps Google pepipoo, they might be able to help
[MENTION=18265]LadySeagull[/MENTION] ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ps - sorry - I'm being thick - you need a journalist. I'm sure someone here can help....

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Image 1 the photoshopped plate note the plate behind has been edited out.. No blue gb logo and obvuios poor attempt at placing my reg over the top View attachment 98337

Image 2 a still from the video showing unreadable text but blue gb logo.View attachment 98338

Seems like you'll get help from Martin Lewis's site :)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Who would drive past a no motor vehicles sign, when there is also a camera sign present.

Don't post anything further as others have suggested, but would really be interested to know how this is resolved.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is it possible that councils use software to identify difficult to read plates, and then provide and automatically edited image to show what number plate the car was displaying? That would mean they haven't fraudulently added your license number.

If that could be the case, I'd consider writing to the council and asking if that's what has happened. If they say it has, you could then ask them for a copy of the image before it was manipulated. If they say that hasn't happened, and that you have the original, then something fishy is going on.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Is it possible that councils use software to identify difficult to read plates, and then provide and automatically edited image to show what number plate the car was displaying? That would mean they haven't fraudulently added your license number.

If that could be the case, I'd consider writing to the council and asking if that's what has happened. If they say it has, you could then ask them for a copy of the image before it was manipulated. If they say that hasn't happened, and that you have the original, then something fishy is going on.

Why would the red go to white in a monochrome photograph ?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
A journalist at a national news paper totaly gets it, and would love an exclusive but admits that the story is just to big to print at this stage

In which case, don't jeopardise the police action, by posting it on this forum. Let Action Fraud do their job.

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
In which case, don't jeopardise the police action, by posting it on this forum. Let Action Fraud do their job.

Action Fraud are acting to slowly this is very time criical and by the time they get to the nuts and bolts of this claim all the data held by the council in question will be deleted as part of council procedures, this point has very nearly been reached and the council in question are making every effort to delay the process and are in the process of trying to close down the PCN asap

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Action Fraud are acting to slowly this is very time criical and by the time they get to the nuts and bolts of this claim all the data held by the council in question will be deleted as part of council procedures, this point has very nearly been reached and the council in question are making every effort to delay the process and are in the process of trying to close down the PCN asap

If your number plate has been cloned, then it's a criminal matter.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth

Problem is Action fraud is set up by the government to record fraud not investigate it. They decide of they will send it to the local force who then decide if they will investigate it. It is actually a way for the Government to massage crime figures. normally every individual victim is allocated a crime number, with fraud the number issues if for the offender and not the victim. Therefore if a person commits 60 frauds it one crime.. but is they commit 60 offences of criminal damage against 60 different people its 60 crimes.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
A journalist at a national news paper totaly gets it, and would love an exclusive but admits that the story is just to big to print at this stage
"Holy shit Bob. Am I looking at what I think I'm looking at? City Hall have photo-shopped the goddam licence plate!"
"Forget it Carl - this story is just too darn big."

Attachments

• all_the_presidents_men_redford_hoffman_3.jpg
    all_the_presidents_men_redford_hoffman_3.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 746
Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Really ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here