Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Gary Lineker - prick

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You deliberately misspelt 'scraping' and 'barrel' there, right? ???

My irony-meter cant keep up.

This is a cracking thread. I popped back in to to work out how the actual **** it has run on to 4 pages and, blow me down, it has turned ino the NSC equivalent of The Importance of Being Earnest, with [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] as Aunt Augusta and [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION] as the Honorable Gwendolen Fairfax, crossed with Jack and the Beanstalk, with [MENTION=29779]Whitechapel[/MENTION] as the miserable ogre ("He's behind you!!!" - sneering). I mean, wtf? And, ffs, it is a long time since I've seen such thundercuntery on NSC. A long time. Hours, probably. :bowdown:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Wait, people actually find the phrase ‘wankpuffin’ funny?

Really?

It’s up there with ‘turboc*nt’ and ‘cockwomble’ as the sort of shit I’d expect a group of 13 year olds to find mildly amusing. Obviously I forgot the rules to being funny on NSC are 1) use stupid phrases you’d never actually use in real life & B) put random words in block capitals. Comedic genius.

Miserable pissmidget.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This is a cracking thread. I popped back in to to work out how the actual **** it has run on to 4 pages and, blow me down, it has turned ino the NSC equivalent of The Importance of Being Earnest, with [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] as Aunt Augusta and [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION] as the Honorable Gwendolen Fairfax, crossed with Jack and the Beanstalk, with [MENTION=29779]Whitechapel[/MENTION] as the miserable ogre ("He's behind you!!!" - sneering). I mean, wtf? And, ffs, it is a long time since I've seen such thundercuntery on NSC. A long time. Hours, probably. :bowdown:

:clap2:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've used up my year's ration of "wankpuffin" on Facebook, thanks to the FVCKING trains. I'm on to shitgibbon. There's no turning back.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've used up my year's ration of "wankpuffin" on Facebook, thanks to the FVCKING trains. I'm on to shitgibbon. There's no turning back.

nostrilhairplaiter, bumtossweasel, offyoghurtsniffer and crispyhankyhoarder are also quite decent. The latter, when said correcty has a sort of Dutch Swedish lilt to it. May be useful at the weekend. Although if you have a need for anything to use at the weekend, sir, then you'll probably not have a crispyhanky to hoard. :thumbsup:

Fungus

May 21, 2004
Truro
Please don't mention the Sweden England result as I haven't watched it yet

Do you you mean the 90-minute result, the AET result, or the after penalties result?

At least we won't have to worry about not hearing the semi-final result.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I agree with the OP. There's nothing to be gained by revealing the outcome before showing the highlights and in that moment you know there's several hundred people berating Lineker for being the jug eared spoiler spunkmuppet he is.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Begins the MOTD England highlights show tonight with "I'm going to say it...England win on penalties". Grinning.

What a complete and utter wankpuffin. I managed to watch it live, but have a mate who had to work, he forbid me from texting, and did his damndest to avoid the result so he could race home for the highlights not knowing the result. Then you get that.

There are certain unwritten rules amongst football fans. You don't bullshit fake goals, and you don't dob a score in. Lineker proved himself to be a prize prick tonight, that was piss poor from him. I'm sure there are plenty of others who watched the highlights thoroughly macked off at finding out at the top of the programme like that. Can't trust the jug-eared DILBERT can we ? If the BBC don't have live coverage of the semi (should we get there), I'm bollocksed if I'd be tuning in to that mug first knockings were I not able to see it live. I'd give it 5 minutes at least.

What an absolute spanner.

Spot on. Anybody that disagrees with you lacks common sense or has no empathy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here