Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zaha: they can just go back to wherever they came from

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Palace guests - go on, cheer us all up by answering this question. How much do you think wilf is worth?
Don’t be shy

As pointed out already, Bolasie went for over 30m and Wilf is a far superior player. Gylfi Sigurdsson left Swansea for 45m.

Considering the fact that he has only recently signed a new contract and the crazy state of the transfer market, I'd imagine he'd go for somewhere in the region of 50m-60m.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
If he had the right attitude he would, I agree.
Wannabe gangster type with a chip on his shoulder I'm afraid, same as many other players around at the moment.

Went to Man Utd and what happened? You tell me....

Anyone who has ever spoken to him or even heard him in an interview could tell you that's not true at all. He doesn't have a bad attitude; he's desperate to succeed and works very hard in order to do so.

He signed for United far too early; he wasn't half the player he is now, and he wasn't mentally ready to live hundreds of miles away from home in isolation without the support of his family.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
At a guess, he will be the reason we will stay up again.

That’s worth what, £100m plus?

You tell me what a player capable of that is worth?

And then add the worth of his two goals at the Amex playoff semi, plus the penalty in the final?

Be honest, he’s a special talent.

Yes, he is a talent.

Which is exactly why he will feel out of place at palace.

But he’s not worth 100m because small clubs could not afford that , and he only produces when playing for minor clubs.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Palace guests - go on, cheer us all up by answering this question. How much do you think wilf is worth?
Don’t be shy

you seem to know he’s going and who he’s going to , you tell us .

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yes, he is a talent.

Which is exactly why he will feel out of place at palace.

But he’s not worth 100m because small clubs could not afford that , and he only produces when playing for minor clubs.

Well, I’m not going to argue in defense of Zaha, but he’s matured as player and I don’t think a stint at United with the turmoil of Ferguson leaving defines what he could go on to do. Let’s not forget De Bruyne, Salah and others all failed in a first stint at a big side. He’s an absolute match winner, in his absence they were relegated.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We need to stay up to get another chance to turn Palace over in games that matter. They have had the Indian sign over us for too many years and always win the big ones against us. We need to be able to go again next year with some more quality additions. We have reeled them in but we haven’t managed to overtake them yet. I have no doubt that they will finish the season above us too...sadly.

Say what you like about Zaha he always seems to manage to turn it on against us.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I don’t remember any club being such a one man team. Without him they’d probably have fewer points than West Brom. He does come across as a massive **** though and his diving is infuriating.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
you seem to know he’s going and who he’s going to , you tell us .

I don’t care where he goes, I don’t care how much he goes for.
I do think he will go because that’s what matchwinners playing for small clubs do.
And whatever money you get , I’m confident you’ll find a way to waste it.

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Serious question, do Albion supporters comment on the tin pot palace forum?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
If he had the right attitude he would, I agree.
Wannabe gangster type with a chip on his shoulder I'm afraid, same as many other players around at the moment.

Went to Man Utd and what happened? You tell me....

Young, black, and from South London.
Oh I see what you did there :ffsparr:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Serious question, do Albion supporters comment on the tin pot palace forum?

Not atm .
Tell a lie , one has just started a thread with the title “ palace go **** yourselves “ .

Last edited:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Yes you do , you asked the question

Only to see how deluded you lot are. 50m is about right. Should balance the books on benteke if you get that.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Typical big fish in small pond. Difficult for him, does he risk another big move that doesn’t work out and stay where he is a star and plays up to the fans etc for their attention

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here