Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ben Stokes charged with affray

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What the actual ****?!?! And there’s no mention of the dildo in the text that I can see :lol:

I know. I can't believe they went ahead and published that, especially the one of her shoving it up her arse :lolol:
No mention of it whatsoever in the report. The dildo is clearly the elephant in the room.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It was a tough call, but I came back to the judges guidance, and I found I was a long way from convinced that I (as a person of 'reasonable firmness') ....

Are you really the right person to judge whether you are a person of 'reasonable firmness'? Maybe they should have sought the opinion of Mrs Easy 10?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Are you really the right person to judge whether you are a person of 'reasonable firmness'? Maybe they should have sought the opinion of Mrs Easy 10?

Well I'm no spring chicken these days, but I do still try to keep my end up.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The trouble with this narrative is that it misses out the fact that one of the queer fellas makes a grab for the “groin area” of one of the Herberts’ later attacked by Stokes.

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/B...-told-e78612b9-4a38-4689-98c1-71d4b6579209-ds

In these days of #metoo had Stokes wanted to be the defender of an individual’s right to have a night out without being inapproriately manhandled or groped by a sexual predator he could have meted out a beating to the gayers.

#justsayin

Pretty hard to keep with this one. Specifically, who Stokes was trying to stick up for, if indeed he was trying to stick up for anyone at all. Doubt he even knew himself, tho I'm sure it made sense to him at the time. Ginger tosser seemed to be all over the place head-mental.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
It is literally like a cricket game, where you have to wait for both teams to bat before you know the quality of the wicket.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
All things currently considered Stokes seems a prize bell-end.

one of the men Stokes hit BOTTLED one of the gay fellas

he was spoiling for a fight. First the bouncer, then winding up the two gay men and finally getting what he wanted after the bottle struck the shoulder.

one of the queer fellas makes a grab for the “groin area” of one of the Herberts’ later attacked by Stokes.

I'm not sure ANYBODY is going to come out of this with much credit tbh!

(To be fair, I've heard of no wrongdoing on the part of the bouncer, as yet.)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Pretty hard to keep with this one. Specifically, who Stokes was trying to stick up for, if indeed he was trying to stick up for anyone at all. Doubt he even knew himself, tho I'm sure it made sense to him at the time. Ginger tosser seemed to be all over the place head-mental.

Jumping to conclusions without evidence. That's why we have trials in this country with prosecution and defence lawyers.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Stokes live in a vast £1.7m mansion.

The last owner, some bloke called Adam Johnson.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/15386828.Cricket_star_moves_into_Adam_Johnson_s_luxury_County_Durham_mansion/

IMG_2807.PNG

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here