Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds Utd spending big after a 17 year break

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Didnt realise The Massive get so many celebs at their games Liam Gallagher 2 above bare chested fatty !
Plus Adolf Hitler bottom left with Ed Sheeran to the right of him giving it the double w*****r sign.

I'm really hoping that the photo was taken when AK scored against them and nearly caused a riot. [emoji23]

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I wish I hadn't tried to join in the spot-the-fan game. Close up inspection of the image seems to reveal that the fat bloke two to the right of the really fat bloke, is sporting a THONG :sick:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I wish I hadn't tried to join in the spot-the-fan game. Close up inspection of the image seems to reveal that the fat bloke two to the right of the really fat bloke, is sporting a THONG :sick:
Wish I hadn't seen that. But now I can't unsee it I think it's actually just that his belly has pushed his boxers down to the point where it looks like that. Fortunately.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
It'll be the 6th most expensive Championship signing in history. They don't even have parachute income.
Most of the others can be considered failures. Neves, Ritchie and Gayle worked out but it's amazing how many fell short. Ross MCormack and Jordan Rhodes keep appearing in the top 15!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
"The Pro-Fit kit is manufactured from superior moist management fabric featuring EVAPOR8 technology laser cut for improved athlete fit"

:lolol:

I LOVE reading the complete and utter GUFF the marketing moguls inevitably spew when it comes to flogging off the latest acrylic atrocity they've come up with. "EVAPOR8". Good grief. As if that'll have any effect whatsoever on some lumbering type 2 diabetic wheezing yorkshire bloater as he navigates his way from the bar with his 5th pint back to his pile of pork scratchings.

To be fair, I think it's a significant improvement on last season's EVAPOR7 kits.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
To be fair, I think it's a significant improvement on last season's EVAPOR7 kits.

Agreed. And what's more, by brilliant coincidence, 'Evapor8' when said out loud, sounds just like 'Evaporate' - which is quite cool.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here