Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday night drinks thread

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Three pints of Camden Hells in the new bar, The Grizzly Bear, by West Worthing station. Nice place, a little small, but going to be popular.

Where is it ? Opposite green man? Is it similar set up?

Not a fan of those types, but quite like the Brooksteed

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Happy Birthday! So you are a Leo?

I am [MENTION=34281]pearl[/MENTION] hence my username Whitelion. Leo white and part native American plus the band connection.

My birthday session was more G&T a rather nice Argentinian Malbec and a cheapo Prosecco which I've yet to taste.

Last edited:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I am [MENTION=34281]pearl[/MENTION] hence my username Whitelion. Leo white and part native American plus the band connection.

My birthday session was more G&T a rather nice Argentinian Malbec and a cheapo Prosecco which I've yet to taste.

your birthday sounds good. Whitelion are another band I know nothing about, but I'm sure that white lion face is on a shop front in the North Laines. Think it's the road where Infinity Foods is.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
your birthday sounds good. Whitelion are another band I know nothing about, but I'm sure that white lion face is on a shop front in the North Laines. Think it's the road where Infinity Foods is.

I'll check that out as I need to visit the Laines at some stage.

Try Lady of The Valley or When the Childen Cry

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I'll check that out as I need to visit the Laines at some stage.

Try Lady of The Valley or When the Childen Cry

My laptop is being stuttery, but I remember White Lion now, recognised the guitarist Vitto straight away. :rolleyes:

I think the shop is possibly antiques, but I look next time I'm over that way. Enjoy the rest of your birthday weekend!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
My laptop is being stuttery, but I remember White Lion now, recognised the guitarist Vitto straight away. :rolleyes:

I think the shop is possibly antiques, but I look next time I'm over that way. Enjoy the rest of your birthday weekend!

Hey Pearl it's been a good weekend I'll also checkout that shop. :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here