Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion fans near County borders

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
How's it all going, I must pass your "nowhere" area as I travel from Arundel to the metropolis that is Billingshurst!

Things aren't too bad mate - I've a fair few clients in Billingshurst, so i'm there fairly often (should be there more but i keep 'forgetting' to go to the gym...). At least it's more dynamic than Fittleworth :lolol:

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Here in Tunbridge Wells we've always had a fair few Albion, but of course it's always been a Chelsea town really - all those headhunters nicked in the 80s prove that point. Have to say there are quite a lot of Palace f*cktards as well these days, which obviously leaves a sour taste.

The 29 always gets packed with Brighton from TW, Crowborough & by Uckfield it was standing only. There's definitely been an increase in Albion in Crowborough. It's pretty obvious that the AMEX has had a massive effect on that. Lewes is 25 minutes down the rd by car. It's been pretty easy for people to get tickets & IMO it's been great to see how many people have started to care & get excited about this season.

I went to school in Tunbridge Wells & I would quite regularly have to tell Palace fans to **** off. As people came to the school from Sevenoaks, Orpington etc.

Having said that I got grief off a Palace fan in Uckfield McDonalds yesterday, I asked him if he regularly gets punched in the face & he shut the windows on me. If you're going to give it out, be prepared to get it back. Muppet [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Love that graphic. No surprise at all that we are as well supported as we are.

If we stay in the Premier League then over the next few years we can establish a fan base to rival all but the top 10 or so clubs in the country.

In 20 years' time there is no reason why Brighton shouldn't be one of the bigger clubs in Europe.

Getting a tad carried away with your final statement there I think. And I say that AFTER we have won promotion. When you posted we were still in the Championship!

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
When I manage to get to home games I usually get the train from Bexhill and it always amazes me how many other Albion fans get on there or at Hastings. Very healthy support over that way.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
LOL...Billi a metropolis! :laugh:

(you have Pulborough spot on though :wink: )

OK, in context, compared with Houghton, Amberley, Pulborough & Coldwaltham!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here