Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Sollys last contribution was to woefully control a promising pass on the counter. Probably the worst of a very, very bad bunch today.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bissouma looks a cut above.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I didn't slaughter you. Actually; I very quietly nodded in agreement at the back.

Keep it between me and you though ;)

Present company excused and all that. Besides, love your avatar too! :)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I swore I would never watch live streams when we are away because we are so dull. I cracked and now it’s sinking in how utter dire we are most of the time. Our midfield is so weak and slow and if March is the answer then please tell me what the question is.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Bissouma has to start next time

He should, but he wont as he didn't play a part in finishing second in the championship two season's back. Nor did he play well during home games for half a season last time around. He's got to earn the shirt by winning a major trophy... errmmmm hang on....

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
As far as the opening match goes, losing it is the worst possible outcome... or is my understanding of football in the UK wrong? Terrible performance, terrible result (thus far) = terrible start to the season.

Simple.

This and especially given that the next two fixtures will be considerably more demanding ! ???

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Need to get the whole team closer to Murray. Murray has been poor as every time we have gone forward he has been caught offside but unless he gets players around him we will never score. Need AJ or Locadia on ASAP. If we go down to 10 men due to injury so be it

Deja vu with 25 games last sesson.

At least the summer transfer window allowed us to solve 9-0-1 formation conundrum.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You’d think the manager would have noticed this in training

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hughton’s often cautious bringing new players in, arguably worked with Izquierdo, but Bissouma looks absolutely ready to start.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here