Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spain vs England

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I am not wishing that Maguire has a bad game but that it seems the best way that Dunk will make an appearance. We need to win this game to avoid a difficult group in the Euros.

I wouldn’t say win. We could come 2nd by beating Croatia at Wembley. There’s 10 top seeds I believe, and 12 teams in league A. These games are way better & more competitive than friendlies.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
You know the tone of my posts ;)

Ah - missed the World Cup then - we were prob the best performing team to expectations behind Croatia, steamrolled into the 1/4s and drew in the semi - Shame, it was a magical Summer but there were a fair few bandwagon jumpers who looked silly especially on here :thumbsup: - there are a number of other Albion players playing for random national teams - how have they all got on - can you give me a quick summary without using google of course...? :lol:

We got lucky with the draw and whenever we played anyone decent we lost.

I have watched the Israel game with Kayal and ROI game with Duffy. Saw the goals from Tau’s game too. From memory Balogan’s team won 3-0?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We got lucky with the draw and whenever we played anyone decent we lost.

I have watched the Israel game with Kayal and ROI game with Duffy. Saw the goals from Tau’s game too. From memory Balogan’s team won 3-0?

Same old, can never please some people. I wonder what decent is then... weird to watch all a teams games you couldn’t care less about though :) What a fantastic successful Summer - it felt great reward for a longstanding England loyal I’ll tell ya :thumbsup:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Same old, can never please some people. I wonder what decent is then... weird to watch all a teams games you couldn’t care less about though :) What a fantastic successful Summer - it felt great reward for a longstanding England loyal I’ll tell ya :thumbsup:

Absolutely. We reached the semi final of a world cup. Don't give a f*** who we beat to get there, it was bloody great fun compared to the usual cr*p we get served up in the finals!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

I didn’t watch all of England’s games in the World Cup. From memory I watched three of which they lost two.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I didn’t watch all of England’s games in the World Cup. From memory I watched three of which they lost two.

Didn’t lose any games that weren’t dead rubbers in 90 mins :)

Well I think it’s a shame you don’t support your country’s football but each to their own.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Didn’t lose any games that weren’t dead rubbers in 90 mins :)

Well I think it’s a shame you don’t support your country’s football but each to their own.

Respect to you for being so patriotic
Really enjoyed this World Cup but not because of England
None of our games lit up the tournament and again no individual produced anything that will store in the memory bank

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
How about hoping for one of the CB's to pick a little niggle of an injury, just enough for them needing to be replaced?

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

All that is permissible is wishing for some food poisoning or a 24hr bug which leaves them bed ridden in the hotel

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009

You didn't miss much. We played many games against lesser nations and won the ones we should've but lost to each of the tricky sides we came up against. There was a lot of hype following a win against Panama

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
You didn't miss much. We played many games against lesser nations and won the ones we should've but lost to each of the tricky sides we came up against. There was a lot of hype following a win against Panama
Bit harsh, we did get to the semi final for the first time since 1990!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
**** me [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] I’ve just seen the Six O’Clock News, are you on holiday again, this time in Seville? You weren’t running riot, pissed and kicking wing mirrors off cars last night were you? :wink:

On a serious note, these cowardly bullying twats didn’t big themselves up in Russia did they? Absolute scum

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
**** me [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION]On a serious note, these cowardly bullying twats didn’t big themselves up in Russia did they? Absolute scum

Of course not but no surprise. The Hoolie soul is a cowardly one, it needs to be in a drunken mob, it can’t act like a man on it’s own.

No way would they venture into Russia.

However, the Spanish Police are always looking for an excuse to beat some England fans, the trick is not to give them one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here