Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion-free Championship Playoffs thread

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Did you complain about our play off win against Bristol City?

Of course I didn't. But I am still allowed to be objective and have an opinion about the system. We have benefited and of course we have lost out too, last season being a particular case in point.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I'm guilty of basing this on the manager I'd most like the Albion to have syndrome.

Cue ball vs Cloontang - no contest.

That and Fulham destroyed us twice and managed to lose, alas I feel sympathy.

Don't get me wrong I think Fulham move the ball very well and are great to watch. I think our games highlight the point I was making. They had us under the kosh but could only get the 1 goal despite the dominance. We awake from our slumber for 15 minutes in both games and score twice before then seeing the game out. If they had their attaching players with dunk and Duffy at CB they would of run away with the league I'm sure. I sympathise to a point as I hate the play offs but in reality over the season Tinpot Reading actually were the 3rd best team in the league

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Reading celebrating like they have wont the playoffs tinpot ������

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A touch of Gusball.

Ah the memories.

Vicente and all that. We've got Skalak now though, I can feel David Luiz trembling from the comfort of my abode.

Fulham's finishing did remind me of a Gus team in a big game. Thank **** we aren't in this lottery again.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Fulham's finishing did remind me of a Gus team in a big game. Thank **** we aren't in this lottery again.

Indeed.

I can almost feel the gut wrenching agony of the Fulham faithful.

Hey ho time to book my time off for our trip to Old Trafford.

Snigger.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here