Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What away game are you looking forward to most next season?

What away game are you looking forward to next season?

• Chelsea

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Tottenham

Votes: 34 20.2%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 19 11.3%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Everton

Votes: 24 14.3%
  • West Brom

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Southampton

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Watford

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Stoke City

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Crystal Palace

Votes: 23 13.7%
  • Bournemouth

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • West Ham

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Leicester

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Burnley

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Hull/Swansea/

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Huddersfield/Fulham/Sheff Weds/Reading/Leeds

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Nearly went for Palace but the pressure to win that is too horrible to bare during the week leading up to the game. So many grounds I'm looking forward to visiting but I guess United is the game I'm looking forward to the most. A ground I've grown up seeing and hoping to see the Albion play there one day and I expect there will be little pressure to get a result there.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Unless you're a ST holder you're not going, barring the utter dogshit teams in shithole towns.

Vast majority of STH won't be going either. What are looking at - about 3000 tickets per away game?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Gotta be palarse

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
You are right, but isn't the designated away pub within stumbling distance? Literally around the corner I think?
A lot of the time you only have a choice of corporate lager piss in away ends, which is no choice at all really

Cant really remember where we drink...

Wolves used to sell Singha but was Carling this time!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Probably Burnley and Hull, as they may be the only away games I have a chance of getting a ticket for with my 1023 points that I will start next season with.

I think it will be easier to get tickets than many think, some of these Sky games are on at nasty times for travelling back from places up north

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I looked at the poll and thought 'Spurs top pick?'. But . . . Shitehart Lane is a bugger of a walk from the tube. But . . . oh of course, it will be our chance in a lifetime trip to Wemberlee, innit.....

FFS!

Has to be the Emirates for me.

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
Any I can get a ticket for. As my loyalty points were insufficient for the 2,700 allocation at Villa, I don't fancy my chances for any of the more popular games.

But Arsenal if possible. A very good friend was an Arsenal STH and I'd always hoped we could have a day out on the lash with an entertaining football game in the middle if Brighton made it to the top flight. Sadly that will never happen as he died two years ago, but I'd still like to visit the Emirates and drink to absent friends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here