Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Well worth a pop....Argentinian

Capture.JPG

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Man alive I've watched 1 1/2 episodes of The OA on Netflix.

I ain't got a clue what's going on:-

MV5BMTc3MjA5NDM5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTgzNTQ4MDI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

JackB247

Sep 25, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not much of a series watcher but have really enjoyed and would recommend Designated Survivor with Kiefer Sutherland in it on Netflix. Similar to House of Cards in many respects but just as enjoyable. One for the Political aficionados out there.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Leah Reminisce, Scientology and the aftermath

Just wondered if anybody has watched any of this, seven episodes are available on kodi and I have watched them all. Quite amazing the things that Scientology get away with and nobody can or doesn't seem to want to stop it. Very good watch if you are into factual programmes, in my opinion anyway. Three more episodes to come.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
46107b83fc6d9fe0d091c54825df3a4a.jpg

Some 20 odd years after being acquitted of the murder of his high school sweetheart, businessman Aksel Borgen returns to his hometown to save an ailing local firm in this complex but powerful Norwegian drama.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Anyone watched Rectify?

It centres around the story of a man who is released from prison after spending 20 years on death row. Although DNA evidence has shown holes in the prosecutions case, some of the residents of his hometown still doubt his innocence.

I've just finished season 2 and I'm really enjoying it (there are 4 seasons in total). It's a bit of a slow burner but strangely compelling.

(edit- it sounds similar to the Norwegian drama mentioned above)

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Backstrom on Netflix is very good.

They only did one series and it was pulled, I think it has a more European/English self deprecating sense of humour that the Americans have trouble with.

[yt]lasVHBAuEqY[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here