Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Here We Go Again - Breaking News Florida Shooting At High School

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
This completely defies logic.

https://twitter.com/Femi_Sorry/status/967046860941746178

[tweet]967046860941746178[/tweet]

Human beings, actual living breathing human beings somehow voted for this scumbag. Anyone who thinks adding more guns to the problem, and that gun free schools is a bad thing is so mind numbingly, ball achingly thick that I honestly despair. I just can't compute how any sane individual could ever come to this conclusion. My only hope is that little by little companies seem to be turning against the NRA so maybe just the first seeds of change is finally happening over there.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
They're our biggest allies, makes you wonder how thick our politicians are.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I wish someone would shoot Trump.

It would make no difference to the gun lobby. They would simply argue that the man was a fool for not having armed himself better for his own protection. :shrug:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can you just remind me how many deferments the courageous Donald Trump got when it came to serving in Vietnam

He bravely carried on in business struggling with " Heel Spurs " wasn't it ? even George W Bush bravely patrolled the skies of Texas defending it from the jets of North Vietnam, poor effort Don.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Mr Trump said Mr Peterson was a "coward" who "didn't react properly under the pressure"

"He trained his whole life but when it came time to do something he didn't have the courage," Mr Trump told reporters outside the White House on Friday

OH **** OFF DONALD. So you HIGHLIGHT the fact that this guy had "trained his whole life" but had a courage issue...........yet you want to train up TEACHERS and expect them to have the "courage" to take on a gunman. He really is a piece of shit.

Says the bald man with the worst comb-over in history...... free the dome !

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Human beings, actual living breathing human beings somehow voted for this scumbag. Anyone who thinks adding more guns to the problem, and that gun free schools is a bad thing is so mind numbingly, ball achingly thick that I honestly despair. I just can't compute how any sane individual could ever come to this conclusion.
So when did their schools become 'gun-free zones', and were there no school shootings before then?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Human beings, actual living breathing human beings somehow voted for this scumbag. Anyone who thinks adding more guns to the problem, and that gun free schools is a bad thing is so mind numbingly, ball achingly thick that I honestly despair. I just can't compute how any sane individual could ever come to this conclusion. My only hope is that little by little companies seem to be turning against the NRA so maybe just the first seeds of change is finally happening over there.

It's not just him. Shortly after the attack I had a quick search on twitter to find out about the incident and there were a huge number of people stating that gun free zone don't work, and attacks on schools proves this.

I'm no Trump fan, but he's not the thought leader on this, he's jumping abord a lot of existing sentiment.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Trump has proved himself unfit for office on numerous occasions but dumping on the guy that maybe could /should have responded to this latest atrocity is beyond contempt.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Trump has proved himself unfit for office on numerous occasions but dumping on the guy that maybe could /should have responded to this latest atrocity is beyond contempt.

Quite. How is the bloke supposed to know how many shooters there are for a start off. Hearing heavy fire, and looking at his pistol. Think I would be a little reluctant until some backup showed up

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Quite. How is the bloke supposed to know how many shooters there are for a start off. Hearing heavy fire, and looking at his pistol. Think I would be a little reluctant until some backup showed up

It's always easier to make a decision when confronted by a black male armed with a chair leg.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Quite. For a start, how is the bloke supposed to know how many shooters there are for a start off. Hearing heavy fire, and looking at his pistol. Think I would be a little reluctant until some backup showed up

No one knows how they will react until the time comes. He's probably going through a personal hell at the moment, this will live with him for the rest of his life. Having the President of the USA lead the lynch mob when numerous other vested interests, politicians are more to blame speaks volumes for the weak, cowardly character of Trump.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I carried a Sterling 3 times when boarding ships. 2 suspected IRA arms smugglers in the Atlantic, and one ship off DaNang. I was more scared of hurting myself with the fecking thing.

As for the idea of people will not attack a school if they know there is somebody armed...well, thats just bollocks... not many school shooters survive, and they expect to be killed or kill themselves anyway.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

It's a load of nothing. A word people use as a catch all because they can use it on whatever they like.

Did you read the links you posted by the way? If you're going to use it as a proof of something then you'll be now holding the opinion the AR-15 is not an "assault rifle".

Rifles that meet most of these criteria, but not all, are technically not assault rifles, despite frequently being called such.

For example:

Semi-automatic-only rifles like the Colt AR-15 are not assault rifles; they do not have select-fire capabilities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here