Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
This is how well prepared we seem to be at the moment.

EHIC going
Cheap airfares going
Financial services leaving
Farmers facing 40% tariffs
Data movement clueless

Well the leavers voted for this including the soft Ireland border meaning that we've left the back door open for migrants to enter the UK.

Looks like you're getting everything you ever dreamed of. IMG_20170315_142107.jpg

Last edited:

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003

EHIC going
Cheap airfares going
Data movement clueless

Well the leavers voted for this including the soft Ireland border meaning that we've left the back door open for migrants to enter the UK.

Looks like you're getting everything you ever dreamed of.View attachment 82859

It is actually beyond parody. If the tinpot leader of a developing country had presented himself as this clueless we would have thought it hilarious and have seriously questioned his sanity.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

EHIC going
Cheap airfares going
Data movement clueless

Who said this?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I did not drop a single 'hint'. Not one. Im not a violent person, and dont have anger issues like yourself, and I have the ability to control my temper. Sadly, you cannot speak to people like EDL or MFE without the drunk, coked up violent thugs wanting to fight so they need to be caged by the police.. They havnt been back, so all good. I showed the film you nitwit.
Oh yes you did, then backtracked furiously when found out :lolol:

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

EHIC going
Cheap airfares going
Data movement clueless

Yeah yeah yeah, but we've 'taken our country back' :shrug:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Every post you make conveys violent intent and anger issues..........every single one.

As will your next one.........I suspect.
Yes he likes to affect a persona that conveys violent intent , he even went to the trouble of inviting me to meet him to sort out our differences with a one to one fight , however he shit himself when he realised I was more than happy to oblige him and failed to turn up , then started making excuses that he never intended to and it was all a wind up at my expense , even after I posted screenshots of his private messages to me , didn't you [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] ? :lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Fair enough. But I have just drilled down from the same UK GOV link into a handful of specific counties and every one gives free health care i.e. no cost. Which nations will charge you for a contribution and under what circumstances?

In the example I gave,my Sister-in-Law was given a doctor's appointment because of her EHIC,but then had to pay 200+ Euros for drugs and examination.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes he likes to affect a persona that conveys violent intent , he even went to the trouble of inviting me to meet him to sort out our differences with a one to one fight , however he shit himself when he realised I was more than happy to oblige him and failed to turn up , then started making excuses that he never intended to and it was all a wind up at my expense , even after I posted screenshots of his private messages to me , didn't you [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] ? :lolol:

Get it right. You said you wanted to beat ME up. Not for the first time your thin skin showed, and you lost your temper and wanted to beat somebody up on NSC. I said yeah, and you looked for me in Hove whilst I spent a pleasant evening with my family.
Private messages worked. Do you think I would have been able to waste your time without them? Really? Come on, youre not stupid.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
In the example I gave,my Sister-in-Law was given a doctor's appointment because of her EHIC,but then had to pay 200+ Euros for drugs and examination.

Fair enough. But 200 seems similar to an insurance policy excess. How much would, say, a heart attach cost?

I must admit I have a fairly blasé attitude to insurance. House and contents, yes. Rest of it, like travel, washing machine, mobile phone nope.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
No I didnt. Keep trying. I said I didnt want VIOLENT thugs in my city. So being violent would have been a little stupid dont you think?

So you being a non violent person turn up at a march knowing full well it has the potential to turn nasty yet fail to turn up in 2nd avenue for a one to one.:D

If you are not violent then the second part of that sentence explains itself. what i struggle with though .. is wtf were you doing attending a march with the potential to turn nasty??.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Fair enough. But 200 seems similar to an insurance policy excess. How much would, say, a heart attach cost?

I must admit I have a fairly blasé attitude to insurance. House and contents, yes. Rest of it, like travel, washing machine, mobile phone nope.

Dread to think how much something serious might cost!The drugs were psychotropic,so she had to be checked over first-not sure if she got anything refunded.Was like you in regards to insurances,but the older I get,the more I seem to gather!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Shock horror. Remainer finds confirmation bias in Guardian opinion-piece.

Shock horror. Leaver repeats put down while believing everything will turn out wonderful, while still believing pots of gold can be found at the base of rainbows.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Dread to think how much something serious might cost!The drugs were psychotropic,so she had to be checked over first-not sure if she got anything refunded.Was like you in regards to insurances,but the older I get,the more I seem to gather!

I hope neither of you are taken ill in the USA without medical insurance, otherwise you will be working forever to pay the bill

D

Deleted member 22389

Negative about Brexit, I wouldn't expect anything different from that paper. It wont be the leavers who will down this country, it will be all the sodding moaning about brexit which will send negativity through the markets. Quite honestly I don't think I can take anymore negativity, it's bad for your health.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Genuine question: Are any Brexiteers on here starting to get just the slightest bit concerned about the potential calamity ahead of us? Are you surprised/shocked/nonplussed that the Government has not yet done any analysis of the potential impact of us leaving the EU with no deal? And doesn't expect to have the results of that analysis for about another year?

As a "remoaner" I have to say I'm not surprised - no-one on the Leave side has demonstrated they have any idea what they are doing, what the consequences of Brexit are, or even that they care about those consequences.

I'm just shocked/baffled that parliament has meekly accepted the triggering of Article 50 without asking even some of the most basic questions imaginable. Surely even a 10 year old school-boy might have said - "hang on, before you vote to go ahead with this plan, can I just check that you've worked out what the consequences might be?". And when the minister in charge says "Err, oops - sorry, we haven't done that yet" - perhaps the response might be - "let's just take stock and hold on until we HAVE done the work".

But then I'm obviously rather too naïve for this sort of thing - we are way beyond the point where logic, reason, common sense, etc has any relevance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here