Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Schurrle on his way to Fulham, I know this isn’t the time or place for this information but I can’t look at other threads right now

Wolves, Fulham, Everton, Southampton, Leicester and West Ham all making the move for CL/Europa slots.

There'll be some tears, sackings and recriminations within that bunch over the next 10 months.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
BG - you seem to be making it out to be some sort of big news that he may or may not be at Lancing. Every tweet seems to suggest we’re getting him, we know he’s signing for a new club, we know he’s been in Hove - of course he would have been to Lancing at some point - hardly news! Or hardly news to question!

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
wZvAHB

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Has [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] got his iPhone at the ready yet?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Surprised he remembered from when that info was posted several days ago...........................

It was the tweets posted by someone else and forwarded by BG. But if I have been too generous then in the immortal words of Alexie Sayle, oh, sod you then, BG :shrug:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The price seems a bit steep to me, but with 82 million Iranians suddenly buying Albion tops, I guess the club knows what its doing.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Surely we are just waiting for bhasnappy to get back from Charlton to take the all important posing with the shirt pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The price seems a bit steep to me, but with 82 million Iranians suddenly buying Albion tops, I guess the club knows what its doing.

One has already put the link up in Twitter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here