Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest vs Newcastle tonight

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Let's hope it's not the Blackburn version then!
That depends, does it still count as 'first goal scorer', if Duffy wellies the ball past Stockdale?

If so, for £33, I can live with that.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
No but they are top of the league despite losing 5 because they have won the most. I think the teams that go up will be the ones that win the most number of game, not lose the fewest.

Or they are top because they've played one more than us. We win today and the theory begins to look a little less robust.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hope the game gave you some extra adrenaline for reading the thesis! (I wonder how many biomedical academics there are on NSC - at least two!)

Lol! Of 20,000 NSC members I'd recond, er, 4. Given the scouse . . . and the biomed . . . did you know Susan Coker (Liverpool, pharmacology), until a few year ago) by any chance?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Having watched the highlights and heard Benitez, I think Newcastle were unlucky with both sending offs and the disallowed goal. Forest bundled two particularly shite goals across the line. Newcastle won't have a joker like Steve Martin showing off on the Sky cameras every week so now is the time to capitalise. Top by 5pm?

Shelvey and Dummet have both had their cards rescinded.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
How on Earth have they managed to get TWO red cards rescinded?! Both were debatable, but no more than Stephens' red against Boro. One rule for the 'big clubs', another for the rest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here