Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not your every day trainers.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I've just googled searched the image, and they appear to be ladies trainers! :blush:

I'm a size 11. Pretty sure women's stop at 6.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I'm sorry but this thread lacks sole, but keeps sneakering up to the top of the page. I bet it's uppers aren't even real ****ing leather. I can't keep in step with these trendy threads, but I know this much and with a little wit perchance laced herein: the best trainers I ever owned were original Gola £5.99ers... Boy did I score some 'back garden beauties' with those gold and black blasters.

One stripe, two stripes, three stripes and I'm out.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
I have a bit of a penchant for trainers that are a bit different from the norm. If they look slightly odd then I tend to go for them, I've attached some photos of a couple of pairs I have.
I'm always after new ideas so does anyone on here have a strange taste in trainers that they think I may like?View attachment 76523View attachment 76524View attachment 76525
Imagine the ball ache if you trod in a nasty turd in the lime green and white ones though, you'd be there forever.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Imagine the ball ache if you trod in a nasty turd in the lime green and white ones though, you'd be there forever.

Well I live in Worthing so that's a distinct possibility. It's like a massive litter tray this place.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
44959420QK_12_n_f.jpg

I saw someone once wearing these Balenciagas, during my time on jury service.
Made me think a lot of where the money came from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here