Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alireza Jahanbakhsh 1.4million

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Risking stating the bleeding obvious but the longer without any announcement would suggest he's destined to go elsewhere. Or am I being overly pessimistic?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yep. This one is gone now. We were great to put the Iranian in the window and smoke out some interest, but if he were signing it would have happened by now.

FRYG

Bexhill Seagull
Apr 13, 2011
Bexhill
I maybe wrong but I thought I read somewhere that he was on holiday till Tuesday (Today) anyway but once he was back he was going to come and have a look around and discuss personal terms ?

seagull_si

Jul 8, 2011
Peacehaven
Iran have international matches on Thursday and next Tuesday so I would imagine if this is going to happen we will have to wait till end of next week at the earliest. Googling the team, he has been listed in the squad for these matches

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Iran have international matches on Thursday and next Tuesday so I would imagine if this is going to happen we will have to wait till end of next week at the earliest. Googling the team, he has been listed in the squad for these matches

Why? Can't he sign for a club in the meantime? It just feels like this has gone too quiet. If it was going to happen, it would have already.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Yep. This one is gone now. We were great to put the Iranian in the window and smoke out some interest, but if he were signing it would have happened by now.

No this one is still alive. So is the Murphy one and so are a few others

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Why? Can't he sign for a club in the meantime? It just feels like this has gone too quiet. If it was going to happen, it would have already.

Perhaps it is us who are waiting to see him play in these up and coming matches to make sure he doesnt pick up any serious injuries

seagull_si

Jul 8, 2011
Peacehaven
I'm not saying whether he will sign or not, but if I was young and considering moving countries I would want to spend time in that country speaking to the manager, seeing the facilities for myself and getting a feel for the area. That would be a lot easier when the manager had returned from holiday and international duty had finished.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Strange because i'm not bothered if he signs or not. Something doesn't sit right with me on this one. Maybe it's his agent spouting crap which has put a dampener on things.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Strange because i'm not bothered if he signs or not. Something doesn't sit right with me on this one. Maybe it's his agent spouting crap which has put a dampener on things.

I think this would be a good signing. He has pace, Murphy has pace and in this division, breaking with speed is what scores you goals, so both of these signings i would like to see happen. Once he has signed the agent is out of the equation for a year or two so the Agent part doesnt bother me

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Quote Originally Posted by Blue Valkyrie

What utter tripe !!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No this one is still alive. So is the Murphy one and so are a few others
That is very encouraging. After the poor summer last year, and particularly how we fiddled around with the failed Ward transfer for weeks, I find it easy to get discouraged when some perhaps vague info casts doubt on a transfer.

Stumpy Tim

Well we'll never sign someone if you're worried about an agent! I heard the other day that all the stuff about Fulham bidding for Dunk is agent talk... should we sack Dunk off too?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

maybe he wants to give it a good think and chat to some of his mates and get their opinion
and have we heard anything from the other two in the UK that are clubs interested in him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here