Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ffs! Open the upper stands and get tickets on general sale! - East Stand Upper now on sale

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Have been in all parts of the ground and know where I want to sit.

So the club should open a whole tier, employ and pay for all the necessary stewards and catering staff just to satisfy a few fans' preference? Get a grip.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Have been in all parts of the ground and know where I want to sit.

What you want and what you get are two different things. I recall you posting that you don’t usually buy tickets unless they are mates rates (ie. cheap). Suspect you just like chipping away from the outside and don’t actually contribute much to the club

Technohead

Aug 10, 2013
Burgess Hill
Some right miserable ******** on here, just buy a ticket! Not having your "own" seat is pathetic!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Calm down ..... no need to get on your soapbox. I'm not after my own seat but would prefer to be in the upper tiers because I prefer the view. With more than a week to go I'm sure they will open either the WSU or ESU, so am prepared to wait. Hardly pathetic. Chill.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We all know that the 1500 tickets will sell, so let's just get one of the upper stands open asap.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Blame the no shows at palace..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Not sure why but marketing for this game (and the Palace game) has been almost nonexistent. I had a few beers Saturday but don’t recall seeing any posters or anything on the screens promoting it. If it wasn’t for NSC I wouldn’t have known about the arrangements, even then it wasn’t clear how many tickets you could buy (or not depending whether you wanted to allocate tickets or not). I’m going in the North but I’d imagine there’s an awful lot waiting for WSU.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Is it because Profit Paul has to give away 45% of the gate receipts to CCFC

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
I think it will be virtually sold out tomorrow, bar maybe a few singles, family area or wheelchair spots.

The big issue as previously mentioned is if the lower tier is totally sold out tomorrow and we do at last get an upper tier, that means there are 10 days of ticket sales where those unable to navigate the stairs are excluded.

It’s as clear as mud, even to a blindfolded peanut farmer from Paraguay, that we will sell more than 1500 tickets between now and kick off, so why not just open up some updstairs seats now?

There are lifts. So nobody excluded

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Not now going on full general sale as Coventry have sold out, Purchase history only.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well that's put the kibosh on us buying tickets as a group as 1 might not have a purchase history although the group has 230 combined years of watching the Albion:facepalm:
Not really as STH can buy 4, bronze can buy 4, and purchase history can buy 2.

So if the rest of your group are all 1 of the above then happy days.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Absolutely no reason why the club couldn't open an upper tier a block at a time to ascertain demand, then scale the staff levels accordingly.
The thing is its the chicken and the egg because if fans see the club treating it as a 2nd rate game some fans will also. The club have based this games arrangements on the Palace tie which a alot of factors that affected the crowd. If bronze members can get 4 tickets I will bite the bullet and try to get 7 together in the lower stadium. Modern football what a drag:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here