perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Concerning how many away points we're hoping for from these games.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
11/1 on a Hudd win seems incredibly generous, bearing in mind Liverpool's annual blip is under way, no Coutinho and Hudd beat ManU in similar circumstances with an in-their-faces display. Even doubling up with a draw bet, you get a good return on any Hudd result.

IMG_2363.PNG

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No bones abaout it, if Huddersfield or Swansea pick up anything at all from their games tonight then at some point we're going to have get points off a big gun to stay up. We can't afford to keep shipping points against teams those guys are taking points off, even if it is Arsenal.

If both Hudd and Swansea win tonight, and we lose at Stains, do you think that's a decisive moment on our fate?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If both Hudd and Swansea win tonight, and we lose at Stains, do you think that's a decisive moment on our fate?

Not yet. Still enough games left for a recovery and I think 35 points could be enough. Psychologically it could impact and certainly at this stage, any team cut adrift by more than about 4/5 points has had it I think

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm with [MENTION=2019]jevs[/MENTION] tonight.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

In that scenario it's hard to see a way back.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I think the Palace goal is good news.

There’s no chance they’re going down but with West Ham’s injury list and the fact they always seem like their minutes away from another crisis and the fans falling out with the owners, they could be sucked in to it.

Plus, a defeat tonight will hopefully mean their confidence is down for Saturday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here