Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Pritchard

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
He's pony, okay he has some good games but he really isn't that consitent. We dodged a bullet on that one as it allowed Baldock to have the season of his life.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Cam we go old school please like when Jim Gannon came down with Stockport and we didn't want him as our manager?

Surely a bit of 'Where'd you get your boots from? POUND SHOP, POUND SHOP' etc. would be a nice one for the oldies?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Possibly right.

But I'm quite happy to not forget him for this game. A bit of childish nose rubbing never went amiss.....
Could you wait until we've won? Don't give them motivation to fight for the result.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Still think the monopoly money with Pritchard's head on to be scattered like confetti at the game was a brilliant idea. [MENTION=307]Biscuit[/MENTION] produced a great one, tho alas alack I can't find it for now.

WAY too much NSC time on me hands as always, so tracked it down. Top work [MENTION=307]Biscuit[/MENTION] :bowdown:

Pritchardnote.png

Could probably get, say, EIGHT of those on a single sheet of A4... :wink:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Given the way it worked out for him and us, I think we should cheer every time he gets the ball. On top of being hilarious, I think it is more likely to piss him off than any amount of booing

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He's pony, okay he has some good games but he really isn't that consitent.
I don't agree, I think he's a good player. He's been in a squad that hasn't been performing well together, but he's still done well.

allowed Baldock to have the season of his life.
Well Baldock certainly has been brilliant, it's impossible to know how he'd have done if they were both fighting for the place and rotating.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think a simple "Alex, Alex give us a wave" will suffice as he'll cringe inside just knowing that we are taunting him without reverting to abuse.
Given the way it worked out for him and us, I think we should cheer every time he gets the ball. On top of being hilarious, I think it is more likely to piss him off than any amount of booing
These are my favourites.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
WAY too much NSC time on me hands as always, so tracked it down. Top work [MENTION=307]Biscuit[/MENTION] :bowdown:

View attachment 84429

Could probably get, say, EIGHT of those on a single sheet of A4... :wink:

That's creepy.

He looks like a blow up doll......apparantly :whistle:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
This.....or

'You're just not good enough, you're just not good enough'

I know many fans wouldn't but I would be in with another bid for him. It wouldn't be what Norwich would want for him but I think I could find a place in the team. I like him as a player

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I just hope someone like Paul Barber says in passing: "Oh, hi Alex, sorry you didn't join us but obviously Norwich did seem a better bet for promotion and also they offered you more. No hard feelings. Still it's a shame as now we're in the Prem with all that extra money we could have sat down with your agent and talked about quadrupling your wages. Never mind!"

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It'll be hard to resist a little "Let's all laugh at Pritchard, let's all laugh at Pritchard.. la la la la.." at the end.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I know many fans wouldn't but I would be in with another bid for him. It wouldn't be what Norwich would want for him but I think I could find a place in the team. I like him as a player

Yeah, I'd put a bid in, promise him a hefty signing on fee, get him to Lancing and just as he's about to sign, grab the pen off him and say 'ah, sorry mate, we've changed our minds, now **** off back to the Championship'

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

I agree. Hopefully he's learnt his lesson.

There surely, can be no bigger penance than for him to have had to contemplate on what could have been all season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Far too many folk on here seem more upset that AP didn't join us than they are pleased we got promoted, and sufficiently so they want to communicate the fact. If I'd been dumped by a minger, then passed my exams, the very last thing I'd feel the need to do would be to wait for her at the bus stop to wave my certificate in her face, shouting 'the future belongs to meeee!'. FFS.

I like the suggestion we snicker every time he gets the ball. Clap him politely. Move on.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I remember thinking at the time if Pritchard had signed we would have let Stephens go to Burnley. As people said at the time they are not the same type of midfielder and I agree. My argument was that we wanted him, the fee would have been covered for FFP and the numbers in the squad would have stayed the same.
We were faced with a player who really wanted away and presumably a player who wanted to come here. Funny how it turned out as Stephens knuckled down to become a vital player and Pritchard spent most of the season on the bench.
The chairman played a blinder imo. I said at the time he was faced with accepting 8 million for a player or gambling on keeping him and reaching the promised land letting that player walk away on a free in the process. I guess we can all see why the man is a gambling genius!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here