Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A massive thank you

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Well as you may know, i've entered Preston Rock Garden into a "Fields in trust" award and i've asked you to vote on it. Well voting has just closed and i received this email

Hi Andy,

Voting has just closed in the UK’s Best Park Award with over 10,000 votes having been cast and I’m thrilled to be getting touch to let you know that your nominated park, Preston Park Rockery, is one of the four local green spaces from across the UK to be shortlisted.

The overall winner will be announced at the Fields in Trust Awards at Lords Cricket Ground on 30th November, and as Preston Park Rockery’s nominator we’d love for you to be there to represent it! I shall be in touch very soon with a formal invite and more details, but I wanted you to be the first to know of the park’s shortlisting.

Please allow me to pass on my congratulations on making the shortlist and I will be in touch again very soon!

Kind regards,
Jamie

Thank you so much to everyone who voted, i'm chuffed to bits :thumbsup:

I have a picture of my late parents taken here, and it has stayed with me for years, as they, and I, have fond memories of the place. So very pleased for you.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Well done and greatly deserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Brilliant stuff, well done! Spent many happy times there with my (sadly now departed) grandparents as a small child. Great memories.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Fantastic news, well done [MENTION=2019]jevs[/MENTION] – you must be very proud :clap:

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Well deserved. Congratulations.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here