• A little too warm if I'm honest

Votes: 97 39.3%
  • Ridiculously hot, bring on Autumn

Votes: 51 20.6%

• Total voters

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Pffft, just the 38 degrees here in Madrid today.

The same here in Charente - Maritime. A mere 35 degrees tomorrow, but back up to 38 degrees on Wednesday for the Fete de la Musique throughout France...( always June the 21st and free music/bands etc in the streets).

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
After deciding to work from home because of the commute, I think I'd have preferred the hell that is the Northern Line for 2 hours, than sitting on my leather chair at my desk in a room which is touching 32C. And my ****ing amp has just turned itself off because its too hot, so no music :(

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
_96542239_thetimes.jpg

Imagine that photo if the London to Brighton bike ride hadn't made Brighton a no go zone.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
For once today I'd prefer a coastal climate, usually its just so much cooler than inland.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/...rfect-for-one-minute-at-9-19am-20170526128342

'Temperature perfect for one minute at 9.19am

BRITAIN enjoyed a full minute of optimum sunshine this morning before everyone started moaning about the heat.

The moment happened when everyone was either commuting or already in work, giving nobody opportunity to actually savour it before being stuck inside for a long, sweaty day.

Marketing executive Tom Logan said: “Sunshine’s great in theory. But when it’s nippy getting into work then a slow-roasted hell by lunchtime, I have to question the point.

“It’s basically treason if you’re British and don’t spend every single available second outside when the temperature exceeds 20 degrees, but I’m sweating cobs and my sandwich tastes of suncream.

“It’ll be baking when I finish work. It’ll be stifling when I go to bed tonight. And tomorrow’s Saturday, so it’ll be raining.”

The only people able to enjoy the balmy minute were old men on their way to buy a newspaper and schoolchildren playing truant.

72-year-old Norman Steele said: “Ah, wonderful to be out here with the rays playing gently on the sun-dappled pavements.

“Oh, minute’s over. Now it’s too hot.”'

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I love sunshine & heat up to 28 or 29, but after that, it's uncomfortable. It's 36 here with no air con in the caravan.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Roll on winter

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
On a lovely cool train heading to a sweltering rehearsal room to sing Christmas carols! Fa la la la laa la la la laa!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bring it on! School run today was like a milf meat market.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm currently sitting in a beer garden with a cold pint of strongbow under the shade of trees. It's hot. But lovely.

If I was at work I'd be melting in an asbestos clad factory with roof lights the length of the building so basically a massive greenhouse. With machines running at full tilt.

Before we had new windows fitted the record temperature we had 3 years ago was 50.3 degrees. It won't be far off that today even with new windows.

Really glad I'm not there!

Ask me tomorrow when I'm there and I have a hangover and I'm sweating it all out too!......

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Up here in HA4, it's a high of 30 degrees, 38 in the poly tunnel.
Not sure about anywhere else, but when it gets hot, people seem to drive like assholes, tarmac resembles black treacle and old Tory types don the white vest, white socks and bridge over the river kwai shorts.

Other than that it's a tad too hot for me!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Pffft, just the 38 degrees here in Madrid today.

The same here in Charente - Maritime. A mere 35 degrees tomorrow, but back up to 38 degrees on Wednesday for the Fete de la Musique throughout France...( always June the 21st and free music/bands etc in the streets).

I'll see your Pffft and raise you a PPffffftttttt. 116F here in Phoenix today, rising to 119 tomorrow (that's 48.3). That will equal the hottest temperature I've experienced in the 15 years I've been out here.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I'll see your Pffft and raise you a PPffffftttttt. 116F here in Phoenix today, rising to 119 tomorrow (that's 48.3). That will equal the hottest temperature I've experienced in the 15 years I've been out here.

Woah, that is crazy. I have experienced 48 in Oman and it is ridiculous, instant dripping in sweat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here