Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton crowd is going to be huge

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The concept of the pretendance has been absolutely rinsed today, 26k my ****ing arse

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Today saw the highest number of "home" tickets sold so far this season (ie the total number of tickets sold less the away contingent): 26,179.

It is the first time this season the 26k barrier has been breached.The previous high was for the Ipswich game when there were 25,937 "home" fans. The only other games seeing at least 25k homers were Wolves (25,482), Birmingham (25,439) and Cardiff (25,237).

The low was reached when Rotherham visited, with just 21,232 home tickets sold.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Far, far more that that amount unsold/empty

The concept of the pretendance has been absolutely rinsed today, 26k my ****ing arse

some on here like kidding themselves
regards
DR

Well that turned out to be utter bollocks didn't it !!

Not really. The sides were far more full than other times this season.

Maybe I've missed something but it was rammed today in most areas. Definately the most bums on seats all season IMO & noticeably busier in the concourse. Fantastic attendance - only let down by the away end (fair enough given their position both geographically & in the table.) Very, very surprised at some of these comments :shrug:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Weird that, we went along.....enjoyed what went on......didn't give a second thought as to the (wait for it) PRETENDANCE (hahahhahahahhahahaha).

Personally, I don't care how many were or weren't there. We winned.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Maybe I've missed something but it was rammed today in most areas. Definately the most bums on seats all season IMO & noticeably busier in the concourse. Fantastic attendance - only let down by the away end (fair enough given their position both geographically & in the table.) Very, very surprised at some of these comments :shrug:

Nope you didn't miss anything I saw it the same way as you ....but I'm not surprised at the comments

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Spot on. Usually loads of empty seats in my block, virtually none today - very stark contrast. Announced attendance was pretty close to the actual I'd think. Believe what you want, it was mobbed (could barely get on the the WL concourse at half time)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Don't understand why when they know the away support is going to be low they don't sell the bit behind the goal in the South Stand. Would help the atmosphere.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
When are you going to appear in a thread congratulating our club/team for a good performance?

The day that hell freezes over?
[MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] is just a negative old moaner. Still, I suppose it could be far worse, you could know him in real life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here