Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O'Grady To Forest?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Delighted that Forest and Blackburn are getting their comeuppance. I have no sympathy with either. I do feel for their fans who could probably see that Billy Davies was a bell end unable to get that team promoted and was spending other peoples money on below par players, but that's just what happens when you have a crap infrastructure within the club.

QPR winged it and merely got lucky. Live by the sword, die by the sword and all that.

And when [MENTION=20476]SFI[/MENTION] says "Looking at all the money being thrown about, difficult to accept us and Blackburn are what's wrong with the game." I'd say he was completely wrong. I'd say flouting rules was a serious problem.

:thumbsup:

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Shame on some of you. Unless you have turned down a promotion at work and a pay rise telling your boss 'sorry but I am not good enough' you have no right to criticize COG. Our management and recruitment team PERSUADED him to come to us. Whenever I saw him play he always gave his best. I can join in the rubbishing of Best but I will not join in the criticism of players who try their best (JFC, Solly,CMS etc) as it is the management who think they are good enough.

Good luck COG and I really hope that I am pleased that you can't play against us when we go there.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Shame on some of you. Unless you have turned down a promotion at work and a pay rise telling your boss 'sorry but I am not good enough' you have no right to criticize COG. Our management and recruitment team PERSUADED him to come to us. Whenever I saw him play he always gave his best. I can join in the rubbishing of Best but I will not join in the criticism of players who try their best (JFC, Solly,CMS etc) as it is the management who think they are good enough.

Good luck COG and I really hope that I am pleased that you can't play against us when we go there.
A poor footballer offered 15k a week needs persuading :lol:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Not sad to see him go but at least unlike Best he tried his best for the Club and I wish him all the best at Forrest.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

We have every right to criticise Chris O'Grady. We're paying customers who have had to pay top dollar for, with respect to him, a rubbish footballer being paid a sum of money which separates him from the majority of the supporters. He's not worth a thing, and getting rid of him is fantastic business for us but a nightmare for Nottingham Forest.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
I am delighted we have got O'Grady off the books, we were paying him good money to play as a striker and he didn't score any goals. Top work by the club :clap2:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
We have every right to criticise Chris O'Grady. We're paying customers who have had to pay top dollar for, with respect to him, a rubbish footballer being paid a sum of money which separates him from the majority of the supporters. He's not worth a thing, and getting rid of him is fantastic business for us but a nightmare for Nottingham Forest.

Harsh but more than fair :moo

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
A player other clubs walked away from due to wage demands commands a salary at our club that should really guarantee quality.

Amazed forest have taken him on loan only hope he does enough to warrant a permanent move.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I am delighted we have got O'Grady off the books, we were paying him good money to play as a striker and he didn't score any goals. Top work by the club :clap2:

Any criticism shoud be directed of course towards those who decided to offer him the contract !

I cannot find any fault with COG who has, in his time here, at least given of his best and I wish him the best of luck hereafter (obviously I will be distraught when he rolls up at the Amex in the reverse fixture and scores a brilliant hat trick. Watch this space !

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
A player other clubs walked away from due to wage demands commands a salary at our club that should really guarantee quality.

Amazed forest have taken him on loan only hope he does enough to warrant a permanent move.

It doesn't really matter to us now how he performs as his contract is up at the end of the season.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Perfect

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

This is spot on. He tried hard, unlike some last year and deserves some respect for that but at the end of the day he is a striker and was here to score goals which he failed to do. The club have realised he is not for is and have moved him along. Best thing all round

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here