Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uwe Hünemeier signs for Albion on a three-year deal

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Their fans seem seriously pissed off about losing him. Nor did they in any way see this coming. Sounds like a terrific, exciting signing.

And yes, the man broke his nose in January and had it operated on. So I think he can handle the rough and tumble of the Championship based entirely on that alone, obviously.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I havn't a clue whether it will be a good signing or not but i think 29 is a good age for a central defender. At that age they have decent experience but usually not too old for that position.

The one negative thing I read in those articles was where he himself stated that his form dipped in the season that he moved further away from his family(parents etc) and then improved when he moved back closer to his family- Now he is moving to Brighton, even further away - Ouch

I shan't dwell on that too much and look forward to seeing him play. Onwards and upwards

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
65 goals conceded and -34 goal difference including a 6-0 hammering by Bayern!!

Werder Bremen conceded the same amount, and they have Gebre Selassie in their defence.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Translation from German. ...But, just as the "Westphalia sheet" reports, Uwe Hunemeier leaves the SCP with immediate effect and is running in future for the English League team Brighton & Hove Albion. Paderborn is designed for the 29-year old center-back for a replacement of 2.5 million euros.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I heard a rumour that this one got to Pluto before New Horizons did.

There's only one thing I can think of whilst watching that.....

250_250_2550416.jpg

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
[tweet]631060649972469760[/tweet]

Excellent - wonder if he knows any good wingers he can smuggle in his hand luggage?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
no announcement by club yet ??? i hope LD stays...he is EXACTLY the type of bloke we need at the club....local , decent ,local...!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here