Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To all the kids asking the players for their shirts at the end...

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
My boy was the lucky one to get Ryan's shirt today, to say he was happy is an understatement. Was a joy to see his beaming face once given it.

We do have a great bunch of down to earth players

And the bonus being with it already being a child size he doesn't have to wait to grow into it.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Proud to say, that's my boy, a cracking sense of humour for such a young lad, not too impressed by Messi and Ronaldo but loves Solly and Knocky. Not a 'huge' football fan but loves the day out and proper bottom lips when we lose.

Lovely stuff.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It was excellent to see and you can tell the players loved it too.

Ryan straight after the game, then Schelotto and Dunk all giving their shirts away at the end of the match. One to remember for those little ones.

Never seen so many Hammers fans so excited :wink:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just wait til Barber gets wind of this disturbing bonus-threatening development.

Every player approaching a post-match shirt-seeking kid will be accompanied by a flunky bearing one of THESE:

Ingenico-Card-Machine-2-1-e1508220559379.png

Barber OUT!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Why is it only the kids getting shirts? I was holding out a sign for Stephen's and got nothing...proper f*cked off about the whole thing to be honest, players don't know they're born...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Ah bollocks. Was expecting the OP to be a ranting miserablist ‘don’t let your kids do this’ monologue.

Anyway, agreed. Rather think the players love it as well. By the end of the season there’ll be 100s of signs being held up.

Exactly what I said to Jnr Bobkin as we were walking out!

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Proud to say, that's my boy, a cracking sense of humour for such a young lad, not too impressed by Messi and Ronaldo but loves Solly and Knocky. Not a 'huge' football fan but loves the day out and proper bottom lips when we lose.

Class! Brilliant stuff.

Please can I have his hat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here