Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Just been looking at WACCOE and they rekon that their midfield has been set up really narrow this season, so sounds like the way we've set up has worked a treat so far. I think this is the end of "we only play one way". Sami is still learning so no doubt he'll get it wrong sometimes.

That said, you can't underestimate the effect of an extra bit of quality, sound like Holla and Joe have lifted things a bit.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Warren for Assistant Manager. Talks a lot of sense.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Looks like Cellino writes the clubs live reports

Other than Brighton's opening goal the opening 30 minutes passed by with very little in the way of mouth-watering action and both sides were guilty of giving the ball away. But United sparked into life following the half-hour mark and created two good opportunities in the space of a few minutes. First Luke Murphy had a shot blocked on the edge of the area after good link-up play between Billy Sharp and Smith. And moments later Michael Tonge had a shot from just outside the box but he rather rushed his effort and it went wide. - See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/art...3d/title/brighton-live!?#sthash.LCf241Un.dpuf

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Really? How? It's asking me for a seagulls player login to listen to commentary..

Well, you need to have a log in already. But so far it hasn't asked for any payment details. I signed in, then selected "my club" then there's a play button beneath the score and time bar. All I've done is pressed the play button.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Kemy having a good game tonight much to the despair of NSC, nice to see the midfield dominant! Not sure what has changed at game 3!

Perhaps Joao Teixeira & Danny Holla? Seems to have got Kemy and JFC playing better too! Dunk also sounding like he is playing well.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Graeme Baker ‏@grbaker18 16m
Brighton are literally taking the piss #lufc
Dirty Leeds Scum ‏@DirtyLeedsBlog 16m
Have I missed a sending off or two here?? #lufc appear to have less men
Jamie Lewis ‏@JamesLUFCLewis 17m
if the Millwall loss set us to buy 3 new players, this performance is going to lead to #lufc executions in the city centre

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I still don't think we have the squad depth nor ability to finish higher than the bottom 6, but Holla has sounded unreal and Teix has started very well. Sign a striker, left back and another good full back and we'll be alot healthier for the run in.

That's the 39 match run in :moo:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 16s
Kemy Agustien has looked a lot better for #bhafc tonight as well in a line-up littered with ball-players.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
North Stand Chat ‏@NorthStandChat 5m
Half-time stats show #BHAFC had 70% of possession and 9 attempts on goal, compared to 2 from #lufc.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Teixeira, woah,
Teixeira, woah,
He came from Liverpool,
To help us win it all!
Teixeira, woah,
Teixeira, woah,
He came from Merseyside,
To score on Tuesday night!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No. I was remaining open minded, because anything could happen.

Ah well I'll admit I looked at it and couldn't see anything other than defeat. But that doesn't make me a bad fan, I simply stuck my neck out and got it wrong.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
From a Leeds fan on Twitter: 'Brighton may dominate possession' - DH. Dave its supposed to be an observation not an invitation

:lolol: :lolol:

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
The Android Football League App is very difficult to find...the link from the Official FL site doesn't work...off work at mo so could do with a download link if anyone has got one...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here