Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Small minority of idiots in our support today

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Small minority of idiots in our support today!

There always has been,Sadly always will be! There is a real knob in WSL behind me who shouts abuse every game at our players, opposition players,ref and linesman !

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
He's a troll idiot whose stock in trade is to pretend to be a Corbynite (while actually mocking labour) and post occasional genuinely funny spoofs to keep a little gaggle of fans onside. And every now and then he lets slip a nasty little post, revealing himself to be a keyboard bully. Old enough to know better, too. The twa't.

Didn't take long for someone to mention politics. :shutup:

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Nothing, apart from being slightly irritated by someone choosing to whinge and moan on an internet messagebaord, instead of taking it through the right channels.

I could be wrong, in which case I look forward to hearing what the Stewards/Police/Football Club made of it.

Appalling behaviour, obviously, but why the need to put it on here?

It's a bit weird that you have such a problem with it TBH.

This is a BHA forum and he's discussing an issue which occurred at a BHA game. It's obviously annoyed him and so he wants to vent among fans of the team he supports and perhaps elicit discussion of the issue.

There's all sorts of unusual things posted on this forum, so I'm not sure why you've decided to pick on this post.

Here's a happy dog. Perhaps it'll improve your mood.

giphy.gif

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Surely the point of this thread is to out the retards who spoil the away game for others.
Instead of you funsters back biting on here, put your efforts into our team :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Strange that you should pick on that post ..what is well out of order is what happened to the person/s who started the thread..especially since you are a seasoned away supporter who has experienced problems

I even got a sarcastic thumbs up from our resident 'Corbynite' comedian for one of my posts in this thread. I've seen no sign of anything from him on NSC other than self-indulgence . . . no empathy, no cameraderie. I may have him completely wrong but if so its his fault not mine. Act like a dick again and again and again and people will think you're a dick. :shrug:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I even got a sarcastic thumbs up from our resident 'Corbynite' comedian for one of my posts in this thread. I've seen no sign of anything from him on NSC other than self-indulgence . . . no empathy, no cameraderie. I may have him completely wrong but if so its his fault not mine. Act like a dick again and again and again and people will think you're a dick. :shrug:

There's a lot of dicks in that post

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

This is a BHA forum and he's discussing an issue which occurred at a BHA game. It's obviously annoyed him and so he wants to vent among fans of the team he supports and perhaps elicit discussion of the issue.

There's all sorts of unusual things posted on this forum, so I'm not sure why you've decided to pick on this post.

View attachment 99647

This.....I saw a lot of what happened and it was just the usual twattishness from a very small number of knobs who can’t handle a few drinks and think they can do what they want and mess up someone else’s day in the process. 8-10 of them crammed into about 5 seats (one other guy turned up as he was supposed to be there, he gave up trying to get to his own seat and wandered off)

As others have said, on the terraces the knobs could all stand together and act like knobs, but with ticketing as it is they now get allocate seats presumably miles apart, but all pile in to the stands at 2.57 and expect to stick together and **** everyone else.

Not sure what the answer is.....

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This, for me anyway, is the worst aspect of gaining promotion to the PL. Championship away matches (London excepted) are so much more enjoyable without these drunken knobs.

Strange how these new drunken knobs were able to miraculously harvest enough points, overnight, to be part of the regular away elite.

Probably due to friends and family sharing around the same 3,000 slots.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Typical Tory keyboard bully and online troll

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

View attachment 99647

This.

If the STASI had his way, the only NSC discussion would be "Nice weather isn't it".

This is the place for the OP to vent his spleen.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Strange how these new drunken knobs were able to miraculously harvest enough points, overnight, to be part of the regular away elite.

Probably due to friends and family sharing around the same 3,000 slots.

Nope. This group were doing the same in the championship for the last 2-3 seasons (presumably when they got their ID)........but it was almost always possible to move away from them due to the swathes of empty seats [emoji849][emoji16]

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Oh, Ive just realised this is a new thread.
I thought it was a bounced thread from when we last played at Watford, or was it the time before?
Or was it Fulham?
:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here