Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Chris Loses The Plot... 2017/18 Edition...

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Even Ben Thatcher from Royal Blood (to the right of the photo in the baseball cap) looks a little embarrassed with The pair of them

He's clearly their spotter. Just making eyes on the rozzers to make sure they don't move in and if they do he luzzes the baseball cap at them so they can play it cool with the "what? Me gov? I ain't dun nuffin'" expressions.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Replying to a daft weather question from a local freelance wannabe journalist last season was probably a step to far even for Hooters

maxresdefault.jpg

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
At one point, he calmly walked towards his water bottle, and left it where it was. There were kids watching. What sort of example does this set? The man's schizoid. I've sent an email to the F.A..

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm sure I counted 5 double fist pumps after we scored.

He was also in major danger of getting sent to the stands as he was outside his technical area with his arms stretched out almost touching the pitch at one point yesterday. I think it was just after Benitez passed him the wine list.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I'm sure I counted 5 double fist pumps after we scored.
Hughton's goal celebrating histrionics are starting to attract media attention now too - the NBC commentary team picked up on yesterday's excess and were justifiably very unimpressed. I think CH was lucky that Benitez is such a class act otherwise he'd have been following Mourinho to the stands...

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Has the goatee been mentioned? Shaving that off was blatant passive-aggressive behaviour, that the authorities must have noticed.

Mind you, how many points have we gained since then? It's obviously unsettling the other teams.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I can see a 164 match ban coming up.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
The way he contemptuously blows his nose reminds me of 'I fart in your general direction'.Let's hope the FA don't get wise to this!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Apparently he went to Anger Management therapy in the summer. He was told to write down on a piece what was causing his blood to boil at any particular moment. He then reads this back to Paul Barber after the match. You could see yesterday that it won't be long before the pencil breaks and all hell breaks loose.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Normally you politely put you arm up to attract the waiters attention, not our Chris "Oi waiter where the ****ing menu"

r

The guy in the beige T-shirt in the crowd, with his head in his hands: "No Chris, not again. The FA are onto you and your over-exuberance."

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Normally you politely put you arm up to attract the waiters attention, not our Chris "Oi waiter where the ****ing menu"

r

Due to Hughton's unpredictable behaviour, Bruno (Behind the D-block sign), for his own safety has taken to wearing a kevlar vest.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Apparently he went to Anger Management therapy in the summer. He was told to write down on a piece what was causing his blood to boil at any particular moment. He then reads this back to Paul Barber after the match. You could see yesterday that it won't be long before the pencil breaks and all hell breaks loose.

Screenshot (35).png

Very annoyed on this occasion. Using a pen. He was advised against said pencil lest he tear the place down upon its breaking.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here