Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Oh dear Wayne Hennessey...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
From memory I thought it was someone from wales watching on the TV

You are confusing two different incidents. Craig Bellamy was playing and someone on tv complained about us singing C C C siders thinking it was sheep shaggers.
[MENTION=11836]The Optimist[/MENTION] is right about the Sun journalist making a mistake about us chanting Seagulls and pointing as we did when we got a corner.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Whoever it was it was hilarious in its shitiness.

You’re right on both counts btw. I’m old.

Or maybe not...having just read Bozzas comment. Either way it’s peed all over my,already weak, joke.

And it wasn't Bozza. But apart from that you've got everything right. :lolol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
You are confusing two different incidents. Craig Bellamy was playing and someone on tv complained about us singing C C C siders thinking it was sheep shaggers.
[MENTION=11836]The Optimist[/MENTION] is right about the Sun journalist making a mistake about us chanting Seagulls and pointing as we did when we got a corner.

There was a Cardiff fan on an AMEX bound train who once got very annoyed at my 60 year old father singing "C C C siders"

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
Presumably this is Wayne's TOP LADZ BANTZ towards his German team mate Max Meyer, who posted the photo.

I thought that sort of thing went out with Stan Boardman's TV career.

Humourless is the word.id use to describe you , totally and utterly humourless .

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
Bushy got banned?

yep , along with otbers and you now have a board where everybody agrees with everybody else and you can all.pretend the world is pink and fluffy, i know youre deluded because you once told me that your job as a policewoman in sussex police was no different to a policewoman in the met.

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
On a few weeks ago this thread would have turnd into a binfest, with comments about Corbyn and 'antifa' (whatever that is). How come things have gone so quiet?

???

:rolleyes:

yes ive seen your snide comments about me (this is obvjously bushys 2nd account) disappointed more than anything , pity you didnt make your opinions known in our PM's

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Or they could be better mates . On firms do’s you tend to sit next to your closest’s work colleagues but talk to everyone during the evening . If you look closely there are two black people ( Andros and Danny the kit man ) sitting near the racist so I wouldn’t get too worked up about it .

You're alive!

Haven't seen you since we embarrassed your 8 year old club (with 10 men) several weeks ago.

Seeing as you normally spend half your waking hours on here I'd assumed the worst.

Zaha crying, players arguing with each other, your silent fans leaving early, I guess there wasn't much you could say.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe I've giving our team too much credit, but I'd be absolutely amazed if a photo of an Albion player meal out looked like that.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
And it wasn't Bozza. But apart from that you've got everything right. :lolol:

I raise my right arm and Salute you. Any index finger under my nose whilst I’m doing so is a trick of perspective.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Maybe I've giving our team too much credit, but I'd be absolutely amazed if a photo of an Albion player meal out looked like that.

Yeah. None of the players pictured would get in our squad. And we wouldn’t be in, what appears to be, a harvester.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
yes ive seen your snide comments about me (this is obvjously bushys 2nd account) disappointed more than anything , pity you didnt make your opinions known in our PM's

Don't be silly. You know what I think about everything. I have valued our chats. Likewise I have been very clear when I have disagreed with you. My wry comment that NSC has been relatively free of binfests, obviously inviting the inference made (i.e., since you've been gone), speaks for itself. It is fact. I didn't get you banned, but I don't object to your being banned. I don't think being on here does you much good. I has certainly depressed me in the past, and I had you on ignore for some time, as you know. Yet you are the only person I have subsequently unblocked, because despite your driving me mad on occasions, I have enjoyed some of our interactions. The trouble is you completely lose the plot from time to time. Never mind. Don't get cross with me - I'm not worth it. Anyway, sadly you probably won't get to read this because you will probably have already been banned again. If not - all the best.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Don't be silly. You know what I think about everything. I have valued our chats. Likewise I have been very clear when I have disagreed with you. My wry comment that NSC has been relatively free of binfests, obviously inviting the inference made (i.e., since you've been gone), speaks for itself. It is fact. I didn't get you banned, but I don't object to your being banned. I don't think being on here does you much good. I has certainly depressed me in the past, and I had you on ignore for some time, as you know. Yet you are the only person I have subsequently unblocked, because despite your driving me mad on occasions, I have enjoyed some of our interactions. The trouble is you completely lose the plot from time to time. Never mind. Don't get cross with me - I'm not worth it. Anyway, sadly you probably won't get to read this because you will probably have already been banned again. If not - all the best.

Can I get cross with you?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
yep , along with otbers and you now have a board where everybody agrees with everybody else and you can all.pretend the world is pink and fluffy.

Are you jealous?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
... you now have a board where everybody agrees with everybody else...

Could I suggest you take a look at the Brexit thread? Or pretty much any thread about an Albion player - certainly any about Knockaert, Stephens, March, Locadia, Propper, Ali J...

On topic: the bloke was a bit stupid to do the salute in the first place (I'm going with "it was a joke gesture"), really stupid to do it when he knew he was being photographed, and a twunt of class A proportions to give the excuse he did - thus ensuring the story will now run...

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You're alive!

Haven't seen you since we embarrassed your 8 year old club (with 10 men) several weeks ago.

Seeing as you normally spend half your waking hours on here I'd assumed the worst.

Zaha crying, players arguing with each other, your silent fans leaving early, I guess there wasn't much you could say.

Never seen [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] so quiet. She’s not even answered anything on the game yet. Hoping we’ll all forget.... then his team score once against a league 2 side with 10 men and he’s back... to defend his nazi saluting shite goalkeeper!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here