Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Ryan - SIGNED FOR CLUB RECORD TRANSFER FEE

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I seem to remember there being one of Vicente in a restaurant in Hove on the magnificent Vicente thread.

There was. Expertly taken by [MENTION=3788]Barrel of Fun[/MENTION].

We also had the saga of the Seagulls fan working at Gatwick running to the departure gate with the contract for him to sign.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We'll have to keep a watch for that picture being re-used by others wanting to justify a rumour. "Look who I've seen getting off a plane in Kiev. We're signing Kanchelskis, I tell ya."
Not convinced that photo isn't fake news.

Where is the evidence of the mustard coloured top ?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Naylor makes the point that the club are after 3 experienced keepers this season + Walton who will go out on loan.
So potentially Ryan, Maenpaa (who has signed) + A.nother/Stockdale

In the Argus article about Ryan, today, Naylor says that Stockdale has refused to sign his new contract. I am assuming that is a second offer, for him to mention it today.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
PS: Long rumoured Albion striker target Roger Marti who scooped up 22 goals in Segunda/La Liga 2 last season plays for Levante.

Levante is in Valencia.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
all over NEWSNOW in several places
C'MON YOU AUSSIE

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
He looks rubbish!

- said in true NSC style with absolutely no evidence. Hopefully will turn out wrong again and he will be an Albion hero.

On the young side for a senior goalkeeper signing at 25 - which can't be a bad thing...

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I had goalkeeping trials for Brighton and Southampton, did ok and would have been offered a place if I had not had a motorcycle accident and broken my leg !
Couldn't heal them in 6 weeks in those days, anyway I'm only 6ft.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here