Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Allardyce Resigns....

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Some more on Allardyce:

Sky are reporting that there was no fall out with Steve Parish. There wasn't any disagreement on transfer budget. Sam wanted to go out on a high and felt he'd restored his reputation in England. Sam thought now was the best time to leave as it would give Palace ample time to find a replacement. Sam isn't looking for an immediate return to football.

Also reported that he was Surprised at the state of the infrastructure and the training facilities....Think it was even Mr John 'Palace' Salako that confirmed that!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Some more on Allardyce:

Sky are reporting that there was no fall out with Steve Parish. There wasn't any disagreement on transfer budget. Sam wanted to go out on a high and felt he'd restored his reputation in England. Sam thought now was the best time to leave as it would give Palace ample time to find a replacement. Sam isn't looking for an immediate return to football.

Ok mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
sammy.jpg

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Some more on Allardyce:

And Selhurst is to the first floating Football Stadium, seating 180,000 of the 2 million fanatical fans that support the greatest ever football club(yes, even better than Dirty Leeds) for free, watching the World super stars, Messi, De Gau, Sanchez, and Zaha.

If we believe your nonsense , you might as well believe mine.

Seriously, if this had been the case, wouldn't there have been a joint press conference, with BFS media mates, and Prince Charming waxing lyrical, about how he regrets Sam leaving, but, he can understand his reasons, wanting to spend more time with his money, sorry, family etc, and BFS, saying how much he enjoyed his firefighting role at this great football club, in front of the best fans in the country.

You know the way it goes, all bullshit but it keeps the great unwashed happy.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Can we play them twice before Christmas ? Thus avoiding them before they get the fire fighting replacement in.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ive heard from a sauce at Smelhurst that he wanted his office decorated, but they had some cladding left over and they covered the office wall with it rather than splash out on another roll of woodchip
Sounds like he wasn't clad all over about it.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Benteke better than Lukaku and Vardy ? Ok then

Better than Lukaku? No. There's not a hope in hell that he'll be an Everton player next season though. He'll be in the top 4 or he'll leave the PL.

Benteke is probably better than Vardy though. He's got a far more consistent goal ratio in the top flight. Vardy had an incredible season in 2015 but I don't see any evidence that he'll repeat it. Meanwhile Benteke has scored a goal every other game since he joined the PL in 2012.

And Selhurst is to the first floating Football Stadium, seating 180,000 of the 2 million fanatical fans that support the greatest ever football club(yes, even better than Dirty Leeds) for free, watching the World super stars, Messi, De Gau, Sanchez, and Zaha.

If we believe your nonsense , you might as well believe mine.

That information is not mine, it's from Sky and the Independant.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Better than Lukaku? No. There's not a hope in hell that he'll be an Everton player next season though. He'll be in the top 4 or he'll leave the PL.

Benteke is probably better than Vardy though. He's got a far more consistent goal ratio in the top flight. Vardy had an incredible season in 2015 but I don't see any evidence that he'll repeat it. Meanwhile Benteke has scored a goal every other game since he joined the PL in 2012.

That information is not mine, it's from Sky and the Independant.

I've added to my post 're-read it

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Some more on Allardyce:

:laugh:

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I had a sneaky feeling that Allardyce was going to quit after he kept the Palace up. Think he lost a lot of confidence this season and after having to resign from his dream job he definitely wasn't going to take a permanent step backwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here