Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there such a thing as a perfect murder?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
If there were, we wouldn't know about it.

There might have been lots....... Be afraid. Be very afraid.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Stop taking your arthritis pills during the trial so it's difficult to bend your fingers put on latex glove then try and put on leather glove from murder scene. Due to latex glove and stiff fingers leather glove won't fit. Hold aloft for all to see which will ensure not guilty verdict.

Simple.

Edit.

Last edited:

theboybilly

I've seen lots of episodes of Columbo, and thy never get away with it. To quote the crumpled 'tec from Prescription Murder "we do this 100 times a year, a murderer gets one chance to get it right"

They would get away with it if only they would stop asking Columbo back for tea or to see their collection of Picassos and then dig themselves into a hole. I don't think Columbo has actually ever had to do any work to get a conviction

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Potentially yes. I have just been cleaning the 2nd floor bedroom windows, having to lean quite far out to reach the furthest bits away. It would have taken just a very hard to prove little nudge from Mrs P, and aaaaarrrrgggghhhh I would have plummeted 2 floors down onto the concrete patio and she would have collected my life insurance :eek:

Or spent the next 40 years wiping your arse, liquidising your meals and pushing you round Asda in a wheelchair. It's a risk either way.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seeing as NSC is invaluable for advice on pretty much anything.

Just finished prediction league scenario No. 3227 with my old man over a few beers and he came out with “shi(r)t, with this one we could end up in the play offs”

Staying quite calm it did get me thinking however, is there such a thing as a perfect murder? Is it possible to cheat forensics? Has anyone got away with murder? Whats the best way to dispose of a body that cant be traced?

Would welcome input from anyone been in similar circumstances

Pretty sure that, with the benefit of sleeping it off, your post makes no more sense to yourself than to anybody else . But thanks for sharing anyway :thumbsup:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
take him for a stroll at beachy head, ensure there are no witnesses, quick shove, done.
he screamed," i can't put you through it son", i tried to stop him :cry::cry::cry: etc, etc, etc

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
They would get away with it if only they would stop asking Columbo back for tea or to see their collection of Picassos and then dig themselves into a hole. I don't think Columbo has actually ever had to do any work to get a conviction

But dose he get a conviction ? he gets a charge for murder but we do not know if the defendant is found guilty in court. I mean his note keeping is poor just scraps of paper, the American DA may simply throw his cases out due to lack of continuity of evidence..

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Do you think its likely that this thread will one day be featured on Crimewatch ans the everyone who has viewed it,and especially those who have replied, will be interviewed by Old Bill?

???

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
You don't even need DNA for this case. It is now known if Pastafarian's Dad disappear, his post is on the internet for ever. You can even be convicted of murder without a body.

Plus he now runs the risk of someone else committing the perfect murder of his dad and the finger of blame will point at Pastafarian!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here