Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That's me DONE!! Not missed home game in 22 years. That's my Last!!!

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
ahh bless, someone missing the attention?

Oh your the guy or girl that has nothing nice to say about anything or anyone. May need to take a look at yourself before making assumptions about anyone else. Just put post on to see who would be first idiot to reply😉

22 years of not missing a home game, through the Goldstone, Withdean and Gillingham, through scraps to stay in the league and scraps to stay in existence, and now dropping into the bottom three of the second tier is too much for you to take?

As much as things now aren't what we'd like them to be, and as much as I agree with you that a managerial change is required, you must have sat through a LOT worse than this.

Why give up now?

Some people have selective memories of how much of a fan they've been. Probably excludes priestield years and other games where attendance was not expected.

It's a shame that so many put effort into ousting the manager rather than trying to support the team. The results will take care of Hyypia soon enough, so the OP could just get behind the team.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Some people have selective memories of how much of a fan they've been. Probably excludes priestield years and other games where attendance was not expected.

It's a shame that so many put effort into ousting the manager rather than trying to support the team. The results will take care of Hyypia soon enough, so the OP could just get behind the team.

Angus - that post shows a lot of disrespect to people who did go to Pissfield and who genuinely
care about the club, slowly being run into the ground by a clueless manager.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
When you support a team you should at least give them and the manager a reasonable amount of time because you don't know what is going to happen. In the last few weeks it's seemed unlikely things were going to turn around but was not completely lost. As things stand now it's time to thank Sammi for his efforts and look elsewhere. No need to get hysterical or smug.

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013

Don't presume. Went to all those games. If you are saying I haven't put effort into this club you are massively mistaken. Many people are just deluded about how things are. The club is in a bad way and not just because of Sami, but he has no experience and has nothing to show he is a football manager in any way shape or form!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Have you returned, [MENTION=28678]tommynockers[/MENTION]?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here