Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Full respect to the Homosexual and Lesbian community, God loves us all

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm proud to be labelled a bigot. With the knowledge that my body parts are only used as designed by God. And not as "adapted" (often with artificial stimulants) by a community who have branded themselves "happy".

Can we therefore conclude that you've never had a blowjob, soapy titwank, bagpipes or a hand shandy then [MENTION=13666]Danny-Boy[/MENTION] ?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Last edited:

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I think it's frankly hilarious that we even still have this debate.

ALL human beings are born equal. I can't understand why anyone would think otherwise.

However, the battle is far from won, even in this country. I'd say that the majority of people are transphobic. Transphobic attitudes are still tolerated even in the left wing media (yes Birchill, I'm looking at your sour face.)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I blame straight parents for homosexuals.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
but in the interest of two way and fair equality, straight pride is as great as gay pride. That's what equality means.:thumbsup:

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net...291_742552252457683_9052486822310658960_n.jpg

It's kind of referred to as just Pride now, as in pride in whatever sexuality you are so all this "we want Straight Pride" thing is all a bit obsolete.

As an aside and check out some of the Youtube videos depicting Russian and Croation attitudes toward homesexuality, the beatings, murders, torture and humiliation not to mention state sanctioned murder and imprisonment all of which used to happen in the UK and then you may have a greater understanding of why gay people celebrate their sexuality with a fervour not quite appropriate for heterosexuals.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I feel "Gay Pride" to some extent still promotes a "them and us" attitude - effectively, the GLBT community highlighting that they are different and giving the impression that they want to exclude the straight community. Personally, I would prefer the "Pride Festival" to be a celebration of people of all types including straight (GLBTS if you like), all happy to celebrate that they are comfortable both with themselves and with each other.

Uhm, that is EXACTLY what Pride festival is.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Never really understood the fuss about gay pride , seems to me its a bit of an excuse to have a party and brings money into brighton, its not my cup of tea , but its not that hard to avoid if you dont like it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm proud to be labelled a bigot. With the knowledge that my body parts are only used as designed by God. And not as "adapted" (often with artificial stimulants) by a community who have branded themselves "happy".

So rather than let your natural sexuality dictate who you sleep with you let a celestial dictator whose existence cannot be proved govern who you can sleep with? Okay. Doesn't sound very natural to me but there you go. I guess that explains why so many sexually frustrated men of the cloth out there.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's quite remarkable, even in this country, in this age and in Brighton no less I was strolling down Western Road last Saturday, two chaps outside bees mouth had a bit of a snog, couple walked past and bloke said "Oh For God's sakes! On the street? Just on the street!"

Round where I live you would seriously get a hard time if you were out as gay. People still call Pakistanis names around here, to their faces and don't even see anything wrong with it. One of the reasons I'm leaving tbh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here