Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Northants v Sussex county championship div 2 Mahoosive game starts today .

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Can we pass Ben Duckett's score?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
So...........why did we choose to bowl?

Edit: commentators saying we bowled badly. They bowled well. That'll be it then

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Lovely stuff.

The shittest performance in weeks, just when we needed a half decent one. How very Sussex.

I just don't understand how the cricket fixtures work. Sussex doing really well and build up some good momentum ... and then a massive gap (how long was it? two weeks?) until the next championship game. Momentum gone. I can see no reason why there is not at least one championship game a week throughout the summer except for gaps for the 50 overs thing and the 20/20. Surley sitting around on their bums and training for two weeks doesn't serve a purpose for anyone?

And what has happened to Luke Wright's form?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I just don't understand how the cricket fixtures work. Sussex doing really well and build up some good momentum ... and then a massive gap (how long was it? two weeks?) until the next championship game. Momentum gone. I can see no reason why there is not at least one championship game a week throughout the summer except for gaps for the 50 overs thing and the 20/20. Surley sitting around on their bums and training for two weeks doesn't serve a purpose for anyone?

And what has happened to Luke Wright's form?

div two long form cricket is way down the priority list. it's a shame, but attendances have always been low so it's not surprising . the scheduling will get worse when the new 20/20 competition comes in.

As for wright, he had a little run after giving up the captaincy but he really has gone off now. he's a great talent so don't write his career off yet

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So Northants secured have a narrow lead then.

Thanks [MENTION=3347]Horton's halftime iceberg[/MENTION] :rolleyes:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Sussex facing an absolute iceberging.

The three optimistic posts in five minutes condemned us to an innings defeat

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports