Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kate pregnant again

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Confident?!! I'll give you one....but the other......spit of his father!

Ginger is in the family.
The Duke of Kent ( killed in WW2 ) was ginger and Anne has ginger where the sun doesn't shine. You can find ginger in the corgi's and also there was a footman, served between 1932 and 1955, who had ginger sideburns.
Enough for you?

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Ginger is in the family.
The Duke of Kent ( killed in WW2 ) was ginger and Anne has ginger where the sun doesn't shine. You can find ginger in the corgi's and also there was a footman, served between 1932 and 1955, who had ginger sideburns.
Enough for you?

There's the confirmation [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION]!

Stevie Sidwell = Royalty

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Apart from the fact that Harry was born before the person you are thinking of, was on the scene. Ginger also runs through the Spencer family.
Children carry genes from both sides of the family tree, believe it or not. Google some images of the Spencer family and you'll find the resemblance.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If she keeps on calveing she'll have a fanny like a yawning hippo,poor old William,it'll be like punching fog.

Blimey, I've never heard it called that before, must be some sort of royal nickname for it, that us common folk don't get to hear, unless youre on the inside :wink:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Not sure what you're trying to insinuate.

prince-harry-real-father-james-hewitt.jpg

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
Another parasite for the poor old taxpayers to feed, just what we needed when we can't even give the nurses a rise.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Another parasite for the poor old taxpayers to feed, just what we needed when we can't even give the nurses a rise.
I'm sure they can use the magic money tree they cultivated to pay the DUP.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

The Cambridges don't receive anything from the Sovereign Purse. Only the Queen & Prince Philip do. It's such a lazy and inaccurate objection.

Just as a comparison, the French president costs €91M a year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here