Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New type of fans

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Not at all, we had a shit team, shit ground ,shit results and no money , bit like brighton before bloom turned up , difference is I admit it, most people on here like to kid themselves that somehow brighton are different.

I welcome the views of fans of other clubs on NSC when they have something intelligent or witty to say. You offer neither wit nor intelligence, just bitter sneering. And just out of interest how do you find the time to post nearly 1,500 times since March on the forum of a club you clearly despise?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Sorry, this thread isn't about Chelsea. Please refrain from posting your bullshit theories. Thanks. PS - why would you get a season ticket in Brighton & commute all that way from West London for a home game? Odd..?
I know it's not about chelsea , perhaps ask [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION] not to mention them in his replies to me and the problem won't arise , as for the question about commuting from West London , are you that much of an inbred yokel that you don't realise that people can move away from their local area ?

I welcome the views of fans of other clubs on NSC when they have something intelligent or witty to say. You offer neither wit nor intelligence, just bitter sneering. And just out of interest how do you find the time to post nearly 1,500 times since March on the forum of a club you clearly despise?

He clearly doesn't despise Brighton.

And for what it's worth, there is a valid point in there too.
I know at least 3 season ticket holders who have us as their second team, they come to the games with their mates who are proper fans.

What gets me is why anyone really gives a shit.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Genuinely want to know how you can feel impassioned about two teams to such an extent that you have season tickets at both.
brought up in London and moved down here mate , I've jacked my chelsea season ticket in now , brought both my kids up as chelsea fans but in the 3 years we've had albion season tickets my eldest has decided he's a Brighton fan first and foremost , I wouldn't say I feel "impassioned " about brighton but genuinely love it when they win and do well.

brought up in London and moved down here mate , I've jacked my chelsea season ticket in now , brought both my kids up as chelsea fans but in the 3 years we've had albion season tickets my eldest has decided he's a Brighton fan first and foremost , I wouldn't say I feel "impassioned " about brighton but genuinely love it when they win and do well.

And that's good enough in my mind.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
First of all I don't despise brighton I'm just realistic , as for you "welcoming " the views of rival fans , no you don't , you just want smoke blown up your arse , well sorry you won't get that from me. I bet you're the sort of bloke who gushes on here about talking g to away fans on the train who had "lots of nice things to say about the amex" :tosser:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Away games are a rite of passage for lads in their late teens with rampaging hormones, adjusting to the drudgery of the working week and the novelty of a bit of money in their pockets to spend on beer/tickets.

Doesn't mean that they shouldn't get an earful/smack though from those who've seen it all before though.

I think you will find that some of us were TUTTING.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know it's not about chelsea , perhaps ask [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION] not to mention them in his replies to me and the problem won't arise , as for the question about commuting from West London , are you that much of an inbred yokel that you don't realise that people can move away from their local area ?

Haha lovely insults. So you were born in West London?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Dads didn't take their 10 year old kids in there, or if they did they had to suffer the consequences.

Away is difficult when you have kids and wrinklys mixed in with a bunch of teenage big gobs .... no easy answer
As long as it's not allocated seating, I suppose the rule of thumb is nippers and wrinkleys up the front, everyone else at the back.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

I had a previous argument with Alf over Chelsea but how anybody can see a problem with this is beyond me. Is the bloke not allowed to move then?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I to was not born within the sound of the waves crashing against Brighton pier, or the sound of the crowd roaring at Hove dog track, so sorry i was born in Essex and left there aged 21, i have lived in the Worthing area for 28 years.
The subject often comes up on here that you should support your local team, well i do......and i thoroughly enjoy it.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
donnygull;7116520 I would urge other fans to keep an eye out for this group of around 10 lads aged 18-25 who clearly don't care about other people's safety.[/QUOTE said:
As a Brighton fan in the 18-25 age bracket who often goes to away games in a big group I am thoroughly delighted that you have tarred all groups of lads at football with the same brush. Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here