Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Protests in London

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
" get your own shit together" Wow sounds intelligent impressive remark... the more you say the more you prove my case...or am I the simpleton .....can you explain ?

I think I'd rather leave you to it chap. You seem rather objectionable and I'm not really in the mood. Have a good night.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Not particularly but I suppose it gives the Tory voters something to feel righteous about. The memorials they visit once a year and pretend to care while the Tory party tears apart everything the war was ACTUALLY fought for.

Vandalising war memorials? No, not good. Destroying everything these people fought for ? MUCH WORSE.

I didnt realise everyone who fought im WWII had your political views. Impressive, you must be a very important person

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I can see their point. There is enough money floating about to make sure everyone is comfortable in their life.

Austerity means cuts to basic services and people/children whom will never be able to contribute to society, whilst the mega rich get richer.

The problem is that the real underclass, the people who will be most affected by the Tories 'I'm alright jack' swingeing welfare cuts, do not go out and vote, largely through ignorance and other social factors. If we had a system where welfare entitlement was in some way linked with an obligation to vote and such people were educated on party manifestos the party in power would be at least be more credibly representative of the populace.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
moaning about a war memorial being defaced makes that person a self righteous Tory voter,faking it anyway........christ on a bike you are unhinged.

I happen to disagree with defacing war memorials of any description. I think it's wrong and shouldn't have happened. I also disagree with what the Tories are doing to this country and think it disrespects those who fought in the war more than graffiti on a war memorial. Clear? Good. A very good night to you.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I think I'd rather leave you to it chap. You seem rather objectionable and I'm not really in the mood. Have a good night.

Not objectionable ....Confrontational yes..and you strike me as the same...it takes all sorts...and a good night to you..........Ps is the Old plough good?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not objectionable ....Confrontational yes..and you strike me as the same...it takes all sorts...and a good night to you..........Ps is the Old plough good?

A lovely country pub. Bit dull compared to Brighton but nice on a sunny day with good company.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
As upsetting as the shocking, sickening daubing on a treasured National Monument is, the pleasure some take from the poor loser lefties not handling a good spanking from their betters is slightly pompous, bordering on nauseating.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
0762e9f57597692ae7291f4dd6b77174.jpg
ed67d260e451fe1f1934cc69c4b69f6c.jpg
50cc16a2713891dbb3c771b2122bfcc3.jpg

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I was actually in London today with the Mrs. Outside parliament when this group of the usual suspects went past. Shouting let's have a revolution blah blah blah. Wasn't a big group,less than 100 when they went past us but they managed to cause traffic chaos around parliament square. Didn't realise they went on to cause that damage to that war memorial. Scum. Total.Scum.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Not particularly but I suppose it gives the Tory voters something to feel righteous about. The memorials they visit once a year and pretend to care while the Tory party tears apart everything the war was ACTUALLY fought for.

Vandalising war memorials? No, not good. Destroying everything these people fought for ? MUCH WORSE.

What utter drivel. Thursday was exactly what my father's generation fought the war for, democracy and the election of a decent, moderate, competent government. The scum protesting in London are the modern equivalent of the anti-democratic bullies his generation fought against.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Stay classy lefties.

[tweet]597101706502119424[/tweet]

As a self-proclaimed leftie, deeply hacked off with the election result, I agree that it's p**s poor when people don't accept decisions which are the result of legitimate democratic processes, in which they themselves had the chance to participate. I felt the same about the Countryside Alliance lot who went around smashing things up when they didn't get their way on fox hunting

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
What utter drivel. Thursday was exactly what my father's generation fought the war for, democracy and the election of a decent, moderate, competent government. The scum protesting in London are the modern equivalent of the anti-democratic bullies his generation fought against.

This. There are those here who like to be contrarian regardless of how low somethings are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here