Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Other clubs views of the race to the premier league

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
I've really got to stop reading about all this stuff! It's driving me crazy. I can't wait for our next game, it can't come soon enough!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
75% of me hates them, but 25% of me admires them for the results they manage to grind out.

I'm more 80/20, but yes you cannot accuse Burnley of lacking the stomach for the fight, regardless of my personal opinion of them some grudging respect is due.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Who in arses name said Stockkers was our weakest link ?? Bugger me sideways must be Ernest I reckon.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Who in arses name said Stockkers was our weakest link ?? Bugger me sideways must be Ernest I reckon.

Well look at it this way, if he's our weakest link then we are home and dry I reckon. Very odd OP post.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The bottom line is Burnley are the team most likely to go up, yet they're only in that position because of late equalisers against us and Boro and a late winner vs Brum.

It is their ability to keep going until the bitter end that will get them promoted, not their skill level. It is incredible that a team so reliant on one striker ...

Is that really true? Vokes has scored 14 goals this season, there are quite a few clubs would welcome that contribution.

There is a degree of determination about Burnley: they're not pretty but, judging by their late goals, they're the fittest side in the Championship

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Well look at it this way, if he's our weakest link then we are home and dry I reckon. Very odd OP post.

That really is odd mate.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Is that really true? Vokes has scored 14 goals this season, there are quite a few clubs would welcome that contribution.

There is a degree of determination about Burnley: they're not pretty but, judging by their late goals, they're the fittest side in the Championship

Vokes has 13 goals, 4 assists, but Gray has got 24 goals and 8 assists, so that's 47% of their goals that he's had a direct hand in. And how many free kicks and corners has he won from which they've scored? Probably another 7 or 8 goals on top, given how they love to lump it forward to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here