Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Match in New York?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
My first ever visit to the big Apple this weekend. Obviously our schedule will have to fit in round the Palace game (much to the wife’s joy!). I gather from searching on here Foley’s or The Football Factory are the places of choice for Albion games in NY.
It looks like the Football Factory will be favourite as it’s a 10am ko and Foleys may not be open that early?
Any other NSC’ers likely to be in there Saturday morning?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Take a quick hop over to San Francisco as someone over there is needing a buddy in a bar to watch the game

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I've had enough of all this, I'm booking a flight to Miami on Friday just so i can start one of these threads. :whistle:

I should never have come back from Chicago last week, did I tell you I was in Chicago ?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Have I missed something?
Sorry, thought it was a reasonable thing to ask ? Forgot how clicky it is on here

Don't be like that mate you know what its like after 2,674 posts only a bit of fun, better than the idiotic bunfight on the Brexit and some other threads.
There are 2 or 3 that live in NY i am sure they will be along soon to help you, maybe even meet up.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Have I missed something?
Sorry, thought it was a reasonable thing to ask ? Forgot how clicky it is on here

No, perfectly reasonable.

I like Foleys. It's nothing special, really, but it's a New York bar like you'd imagine a New York bar should be. Perched at the bar with beers and American bar food is a great place to be.

Trying to remember the locals who might be able to help. I think [MENTION=10885]Lyndhurst 14[/MENTION] is one.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Don't be like that mate you know what its like after 2,674 posts only a bit of fun, better than the idiotic bunfight on the Brexit and some other threads.
There are 2 or 3 that live in NY i am sure they will be along soon to help you, maybe even meet up.

Ha, yeah I’ve just seen the other threads!
Typical, great timing my post. Just my luck!
Seen the NY bars discussed several times on here before so thought it safe to ask

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Cheers Bozza, yes already seen previous threads. More just sussing out if anyone else would be in the Football Factory Saturday morning? Foleys doesn’t open til 11am?

Last edited:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Just a tip for North America.
Be prepared to be asked who your Premier League team is after telling them you support Brighton.
They'll never have heard of us and are unaware of any teams outside of Manchester and London (but they know all about Leicester).

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Have I missed something?

We are helping you out to get your thread to the top. :lolol:

Just having a laugh as there are three other threads about watching the match in different parts of the world.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
No, perfectly reasonable.

I like Foleys. It's nothing special, really, but it's a New York bar like you'd imagine a New York bar should be. Perched at the bar with beers and American bar food is a great place to be.

Trying to remember the locals who might be able to help. I think [MENTION=10885]Lyndhurst 14[/MENTION] is one.

Foley's is a great NYC bar - and Shaun the landlord is a Brighton fan. I normally watch the game in Football factory these days as that is where the Brighton faithful tend to congregate. Should be at least 4 or 5 of us - last time we were outnumbered by Palace fans so will be good to have 227 BHA to swell the ranks.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
We are helping you out to get your thread to the top. :lolol:

Just having a laugh as there are three other threads about watching the match in different parts of the world.
Cheers! 👍 game of this magnitude I guess nobody wants a small thing like a holiday get in the way!
For anyone who’s interested i’m out there for my 50th having been wanting to go to NY for many years so the wife sorted this as a treat.
Long time planned and made sure it was between home games til the spurs game was moved forward!😡 (Flying back tues evening)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here