Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last night I was told to sit down

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Do you meet many friendly good looking girls? It's quite rare. They are normally up themselves and have no personality. It's been bred into them that they are the top, and everyone else is a second class citizen. There are exceptions though.

By amazing coincidence, the same applies to blokes. Who knew? Pretty much every nice guy I've ever met- which is most of them- is absolutely hideous. There are exceptions though.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
By amazing coincidence, the same applies to blokes. Who knew? Pretty much every nice guy I've ever met- which is most of them- is absolutely hideous. There are exceptions though.

I don't recall meeting you Edna...?;)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Reality TV and celebrity culture has a lot to answer for.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
'absolutely hideous' ..... bit extreme?

Dowie.jpg

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

Yes, the same does apply to blokes, and they are bad boys, and girls like them.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
thank you, that is really quite sad, for them I mean

In my experience, the girls who look good without make up are much nicer (personality wise) than the girls that do.

First time ever last night. 94th minute, seat I've had since the start, east lower, north end, I was just trying to give the lads a bit of vocal encouragement. I'd had a skinful but I'd like to think my response to the guy that did it was measured and polite but I couldn't help thinking , ****in ell ....oh well Peacehaven v Wick for me next Saturday where my "tomfoolery" is encouraged. I'll watch the Reading match on the box where I'll not offend anyone.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
First time ever last night. 94th minute, seat I've had since the start, east lower, north end, I was just trying to give the lads a bit of vocal encouragement. I'd had a skinful but I'd like to think my response to the guy that did it was measured and polite but I couldn't help thinking , ****in ell ....oh well Peacehaven v Wick for me next Saturday where my "tomfoolery" is encouraged. I'll watch the Reading match on the box where I'll not offend anyone.

move to the North
:)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Weirdly last night, although the Hemed penalty was at the away end and everybody in the North had a perfectly clear view of it, everybody stood up to watch it anyway :lol:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
There are a group in E1B, probably around Row T, seats around 515 or so that shout at everyone to sit down when there is a penalty. :lolol:

Each penalty at the Amex they've done it this season. Everyone just ignores them, but they are physically able enough to walk up the steps, and get to their seats, but apparently not physically able to stand up when their team has a pen. Hilarious really if it wasn't so tragic.

There are a group in E1B, probably around Row T, seats around 515 or so that shout at everyone to sit down when there is a penalty. :lolol:

Each penalty at the Amex they've done it this season. Everyone just ignores them, but they are physically able enough to walk up the steps, and get to their seats, but apparently not physically able to stand up when their team has a pen. Hilarious really if it wasn't so tragic.

E1B was where my indiscretion took place albeit not as high up as T, I get its the FS so I generally behave, but it was the 94th minute and there was certainly a lack of kids. If my drunken recollection was correct I didnt swear at him or anything. Think he was bigger than me anyway.

I'm not really having a pop at him though, he pays his money. Just a bit saddened how an ever increasing majority don't want play any part in a live match

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here