Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Nice to have that second gear and plan B to save a game like that! March made a great contribution, I'd give him a start over Skalak soon.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
The last 20 minutes showed why we're going up - we WANTED that, Birmingham just pulled further and further back and only one team wanted the win.

Marvellous scenes, bloody brilliant.

More points taken out of Bham, Derby and Fulham, another great day on the way.

Starting to believe........

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
Last season we would have absolutely never won that game.. we are made of solid rock this season, we push and push and we make teams buckle even if they are totally in control. We might just do this, for the first time I believe!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Remembered an hour ago I forgot to take my blood pressure tablets this morning. Was going to wait until tomorrow but have just taken one now!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Absolutely fantastic result and clearly showed the strength in depth we have, the second half rocket up the bum and tactical changes were superb.

Two great goals for two significant figures at the club, the joy on GM face when he scored and sprinted the length of the pitch to the fans to me shows the love and commtmant to the club by all is something that makes me think we have something special down here on the south coast..

Today I am a very happy proud man.... Brighton I love you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here